American arrested in Bangkok over multi-million dollar US property scam

Jonathan Fairfield

Land of the........."I just gave my bar girl 1 millon baht and she calls me Cowboy......." I can believe he has now been with EVERY girl/ladyboy in Pattaya....

1,343,256 workers in Pattaya.......1,000 baht each......he has $45 left over for the victims!!!

• Confused 1

Let's hope he will spend a few days in a Thai prison before they send him back to the US.

Shitting in a hole in the ground inside a prison cell will wipe that smile off his face.

given that the US is a country composed almost entirely of immigrants, what exactly does an american name sound like again?

Geronimo.

Actually, the native Indians were nomadic wanderers without building permanent dwellings. They have the story of what they call " the people who came before" who built things like the cliff dwellings carved into sandstone in the SW US. The native Indian Americans migrated from Asia. The European setters taught the Indians how to grow corn, while archeological findings show that "the people who came before" were farmers who grew corn and other things. That's how they could have the permanent dwellings.

As for names, etc. one of the nice things about America is that if a guy prefers a certain look in a woman such as Asian or blonde hair and blue eyes, there are lots of them out there who were born in the US and are culturally American.

This crook looks like a mix of a lot of things to me which is also common. I agree he looks a bit like Dan Marino and could have Italian ancestry somewhere.

• 2 years later...