PLEASE I beg of you UNLOCK my email address from TV classifieds.

infinity11

My email address i use for classifieds is now completely locked out of any TV classified ad service due to an honest mistake on my part.

I tried to search the old thread i posted to follow up but no luck.
What happened is I got an update from classifieds and accidentally hit spam instead of delete.

An honest mistake on my part.
That LOCKED that email address out for ever.

PLEASE I NEED TO UNLOCK IT AND USE IT AGAIN.
THERE MUST BE A WAY. THERE IS ALWAYS A WAY.

I do nothing abusive.
I have never had said issue with any other site ever, they keep sending me stuff i really DON't want, hit spam ON PURPOSE, and they STILL send emails.

I could go on and on but the request is simple, technically easy, and no matter the software or the policies there has got to be way and/or a work around to please unlock a particular email address that I use for TV classified ads.

Thank you so much for your time and patience.

PM me for the any specific details.

Or post here with general info or if i can do it myself somehow.

Edited by infinity11

[...]

What happened is I got an update from classifieds and accidentally hit spam instead of delete.

An honest mistake on my part.

That LOCKED that email address out for ever.

[...]

Hmm. Maybe you don't understand how this actually works.

If you are viewing your email and flag an entry as 'spam', the INCOMING address (like either "[email protected]" or "[email protected]") gets flagged by your email provider as a spammer and

...all subsequent email gets either sent to a specially marked SPAM folder.

... your email account provider might also send a special messages to the originating domain so YOUR email address can be removed.

So,

The way to clear this is to:

1. Unset any and all ThaiVisa ThaiVisa emails that may be in your SPAM bin and unmark them as spam (or send then back to the INBOX as this usually has a similar effect

--AND--

2. Either resubmit your email address back to the system sending you messages or contact an Admin of the site and ask to see if your email for classifieds is still valid or to add it back into the system as valid.

If you don't use the same username in the Classifieds section then I would recommend you use Contact Us link provided in the ThaiVisa footer and send a message including your classifieds username/email, the issue that lead you there, and a request to put the email back in good standing.

In some worst-case scenarios you may need to provide a different email address (you can always forward the mail received at this other address to your current email address).

I'm not sure an admin will understand what you've written in your OP, but most are bright bulbs and may be able to help you, so long as you've already done your part and removed it from the SPAM Filter on your email client.

the last i heard from the admin support when the mistake was made 'sorry it's locked forever use another email account'

i am no computer expert but i know there is always a way and usually more than one way, and this is a pretty simple request

i don't want to disturb the same admin i seem to always get the few times i had an issue/problem

i would like to escalate this to a technical expert on the TV end

who might that be please?

if that person is reading this please PM me for details

thank you very much for your kind attention

from a most loyal reader and poster

I-11

Edited by infinity11

i would like to escalate this to a technical expert on the TV end

who might that be please?

Pretty sure the person you want to communicate with is George.

Other members have had issues with bounced/cancelled newsletter subscriptions and he's been able to take care of them.

Started by ebonykap, 2015-02-03 19:10 -- 20 replies
George actually gets around to readding email accounts at Post #9
Though, you'll need to let George know the issue isn't on your infinity11 member account. I would suggest posting a note in the support topic first, and asking George if you can PM him directly with your Classified member ID and preferred email address.