Newsletters stopped?

ebonykap

Who is your email provider?

Have you looked in your SPAM folder to see if they're getting misdirected?

I received two today,

Thaivisa.com News Editor < newsletter @ thaivisa . com >

08:44 -- Hunt for Siam Paragon bombers; Bangkok taxis demand second round of fare increase; 2 French nationals arrested for ATM skimming in Pattaya

15:33 -- Cops raid Phuket massage parlours; Prayut bets with life to stop attempts to create rift in the country; Govt and Redshirts deny links to Bangkok double bombings

No newsletters for a week now.

Yahoo is my email provider, not in spam.

Yes, i was getting 2 per day also, until a week ago....now nothing!

You marked thaivisa email as spam in Yahoo, so they system can't send any.

You can sign up from another email address though.

I am using hotmail though I do also have a Yahoo a/c but not registered with Thaivisa. I have received 7 "confirmation unsuscribe newsletter" e-mails from Thaivisa in the last 2 days.

This is despite not unsuscribing from the newsletter.

I am using hotmail though I do also have a Yahoo a/c but not registered with Thaivisa. I have received 7 "confirmation unsuscribe newsletter" e-mails from Thaivisa in the last 2 days.

Briggsy,

I have resubscribed you now.

Not sure why this happened though.

• 2 weeks later...

I now have the same problem, last newsletter was received on 21/2/15, can you help,please? Using hotmail, firefox browser.

You had spam marked the newsletter in your Hotmail, so you was removed. I have now added you again.

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

Briggsy,

Hi george. Could you help me out also?

I stopped receiving newsletters on the 5th March. I still get tech and classified newsletters but not the news editor. I am pretty sure I never marked any emails as junk however, I found the newsletter email from the 5th in my junk folder. I marked it as safe and transfered it to my inbox but I have never received another email. I did use the support contact form a few days ago to query this but received no response which is unusual as they are normally pretty quick to respond. I use hotmail by the way.

Any help is appreciated. I don't really want to register another email address.

Regards

MW72

Briggsy,

Hi george. Could you help me out also?

I stopped receiving newsletters on the 5th March. I still get tech and classified newsletters but not the news editor. I am pretty sure I never marked any emails as junk however, I found the newsletter email from the 5th in my junk folder. I marked it as safe and transfered it to my inbox but I have never received another email. I did use the support contact form a few days ago to query this but received no response which is unusual as they are normally pretty quick to respond. I use hotmail by the way.

Any help is appreciated. I don't really want to register another email address.

Regards

MW72

I have added your to active subscribers list again. You should get the first newsletter by this afternoon.

Cheers

I have added your to active subscribers list again. You should get the first newsletter by this afternoon.

Cheers

Cheers george. I received my first newsletter about an hour ago. Much appreciated.

Same problem, I tried to resubscribe but the web page said error? Please sign me back up.

Cheers

I have added you again.

Cheers

Thank you, I received one news letter email and then another notice that I had unsubscribed again?

Same problem, I tried to resubscribe but the web page said error? Please sign me back up.

Cheers

I have added you again.

Cheers

Thank you, I received one news letter email and then another notice that I had unsubscribed again?

...maybe it's a subtle hint.

I wonder what George will find when he looks at the logs ... Which ThiaVisa automated process is out to forget you.

• 6 months later...

I have the same problem:

I tried to subscribe with different accounts but all in vain. No newsletter !!

And it was not in any spam folder

I asked thaivisa support: However I got only a poor answer: try again. That's all. It is not my perception of SUPPORT.

But I will not give up. Still hoping that someone will help!

• 9 months later...

Hi..is there anyone out there who can offer any assistance....I'm a new member...I've tagged "receive news emails" in my settings....but I'm not getting newsletter e-mails..haven't blocked Thai Visa..nothing in spam tray....can you help?

Hi..is there anyone out there who can offer any assistance....I'm a new member...I've tagged "receive news emails" in my settings....but I'm not getting newsletter e-mails..haven't blocked Thai Visa..nothing in spam tray....can you help?

Look at the top of your screen and click on "Newsletter"

post-72703-0-84911500-1468288109_thumb.j

• 9 months later...

Hi anyone know how to get my newsletter working again . I click subscribe but it tells me i have already subscribed but have not received them for a few weeks now . Have sent messages to thaivisa but they must be to busy to answer

Archived