Sebaceous hyperplasia.

Thailand J

• 4 years later...

update:

Smoothbeam laser 1450nm worked for me. It's non ablative, felt like rubber band snapping without damaging the skin.

in 2017 I went to SVJ Laser Clinic in Bangkok. Paid 15000B for 5 sessions but only went to 4. There were no need for the fifth as all the bumps had disappeared.

Fast forward to 2019. Looks like a few bumps has reappeared. SVJ has competition. 55 Clinic is offering smooth beam laser treatment starting 2500B.

Picture from internet, but my result in 2017 was the same:

smoothbeam2.jpg

• 1 year later...
1 hour ago, AnnieSeek said:

Got the same problem ! Skin is so damn oily. You could literally fry an egg on my face. 

Let me first start by saying that I know next to nothing about this. I only want to describe my experience with a similar situation.

About last month I started getting very oily skin on my face, to the point that it was annoying me and I was constantly washing my face. So I thought " what am I doing differently now that could be causing this?  I could think of two things, One is I  started  taking magnesium supplements, and two I started drinking coffee. So I stopped doing both and the  problem went away. Since then I re-introduced the magnesium supplements just to see if it would start again, and it did not.

This morning I  felt like I wanted a cup of coffee . and made some,  now seven hours later my face is again oily. 

It all could be a coincidence, but something to consider. Could it be some sort of food allergy? 

Edited by sirineou
typo

47 minutes ago, sirineou said:

Let me first start by saying that I know next to nothing about this. I only want to describe my experience with a similar situation.

About last month I started getting very oily skin on my face, to the point that it was annoying me and I was constantly washing my face. So I thought " what am I doing differently now that could be causing this?  I could think of two things, One is I  started  taking magnesium supplements, and two I started drinking coffee. So I stopped doing both and the  problem went away. Since then I re-introduced the magnesium supplements just to see if it would start again, and it did not.

This morning I  felt like I wanted a cup of coffee . and made some,  now seven hours later my face is again oily. 

It all could be a coincidence, but something to consider. Could it be some sort of food allergy? 

Diet definately plays a part. However, i've had oily skin for a long long time. Seems to be getting worst now. Was always told it would go once 'i got older'. 

2 minutes ago, AnnieSeek said:

Diet definately plays a part. However, i've had oily skin for a long long time. Seems to be getting worst now. Was always told it would go once 'i got older'. 

Yea , they lied to you.

The used to tell me the same about my stupid sense of humor, yet here I am ????

Anyway good luck . ????

• Like 1

• 2 years later...