District Officials and Army raid two locations in North Pattaya in search of drugs

Lite Beer

District Officials and Army raid two locations in North Pattaya in search of drugs

drugs-4.jpg

PATTAYA: -- On Thursday Night, District Officials and Thai Army personnel conducted a raid of a house in North Pattaya which was reportedly used by a gang of youths who would take illegal drugs at the location.

Offices raided the house in Soi Sukhumvit 37, owned by Khun Apipat aged 50 and found 4 teenagers inside smoking Marijuana and some were in possession of Yabba Tablets. It was suggested that the drugs were purchased from a man, living in a neighboring street, called Khun Sompop aged 18.

Read More: http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/176215/district-officials-and-army-raid-two-locations-in-north-pattaya-in-search-of-drugs/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+PattayaOneNews+%28Pattaya+One+News%29

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2015-03-14

Police raid house and find 4 teens smoking pot. Well that kept the BIB busy for the day , well done lads now take the rest of the day off , Smoking pot ! Hanging too good for 'em I say. This reminds me , I have to water my medicinal compound later growing amongst the other grass.

• Like 1

Police raid house and find 4 teens smoking pot. Well that kept the BIB busy for the day , well done lads now take the rest of the day off , Smoking pot ! Hanging too good for 'em I say. This reminds me , I have to water my medicinal compound later growing amongst the other grass.

Well, the real Pattaya criminals had their day off today ;)

• Like 1

Good job by the police, weed is llegal in Thailand, lets hope they learned their lesson. It sends out a signal that doing drugs is the last thing you should do in Thailand and maybe keep some foreigners away.

Good job by the police, weed is llegal in Thailand, lets hope they learned their lesson. It sends out a signal that doing drugs is the last thing you should do in Thailand and maybe keep some foreigners away.

Nah we can always pay our way out. But the poor Thai kids can't. The war on drugs is a war on the people carried out by corrupt officials.....in any country in the world.