Dead baby sent as parting gift for ex-boyfriend

Thaivisa News

It is apparent she aborted the pregnancy with the help of somebody or was it a still birth, at any event, the lab techs can figure that out. As for the boyfriend, what better way to show discontent for his actions. (What she is saying, you don't want to support it, then you burry it!) Should be no further followup on this story, The relationship has been resolved. One less mouth to feed in a world full of babies!

I think that's a little harsh Daniel, considering you were a helpless baby yourself back then.

• Like 1

What is a biblical cord?

So many Thai MEN like this because so many Thai women are only interested in a free ticket and ignore the morals of their behavior. The ones that end up pregnant gave the rest of the female population as competition and the will to resist - well there just isn't any.

• Like 1

I wonder how the ex-boyfriend's new girlfriend feels about this, a woman also after all, that is shown how not responsible her new boyfriend is.

She will be fine with it since the baby is nothing to do with her and her boyfriend / life support system will not be diluted by demands for support. Unfortunately any moral issues will not be considered in this me me me society

Agreed, Timewilltell, When I was in the army I had a great time, but no kids, and was definitely of a "me" mind set, but you can't go around killing babies because they're inconvenient, if that were the case 75% of the population would never have existed, (including me, and I like me)!

It is apparent she aborted the pregnancy with the help of somebody or was it a still birth, at any event, the lab techs can figure that out. As for the boyfriend, what better way to show discontent for his actions. (What she is saying, you don't want to support it, then you burry it!) Should be no further followup on this story, The relationship has been resolved. One less mouth to feed in a world full of babies!

Thank you Herr Himmler!!

• Like 1

Police Major AttawatAttakitwiroj said he would classified the investigation after receiving the forensic report on the dead baby, found with uncut biblical cord and aged around seven months.

Attawat said he did not know whether the baby was killed or died following an early delivery and/or an abortion.

He didn't say if the body was decomposed, which I imagine it would have been if it died following an early delivery or abortion!

I thought Thai's counted actual age as being 1 when first born, hence the 7 months as child was till in womb.

The original story was written in Thai, you are reading an English translation.

Do you know the different Thai words for 'fetus' and 'baby' ....... well the Thai/English translator didn't know the English words either.

I can easily understand a translation error where '7 month fetus' becomes '7 month baby'.

Do you understand how umbilical cord becomes a biblical cord? There must be a religious bent to this story. w00t.gif

Easy... The English grammar deficient reporter was absent when the chapter on phonics was reviewed. "Gee... Umm... How do I spell it? Ummm... Ummmm..." Give him credit... He was close. Lol

I hope that the autopsy will show that this was a stillborn baby and she didn't kill it.

But it shows the complete lack of responsibility between a lot of Thai males.

Everything for their own satisfaction and complete disregard for other people.

I hear every day of husbands/bfs, leaving their partners with kids and never give a damn how they survive.

Even the courts are unable to force these people to contribute to their obligations.

We hear about family bond in Thailand.

This is all face.

In reality they only care about themselves.

That is why, I'm saying and believe that these people and their so called culture is nothing else but superficial with no depth or understanding of any responsibilities.

Just face.

Costas,

You and your "like" friends seem to be under the impression this is a unique problem with Thai men. How many half-cast children are left by farang fathers who don't give a damn about them? Parental irresponsibility is not limited to one culture, nation, or people; and it is not limited to only the fathers.

And how many half caste children are left by their Thai mothers?

Depends how much money the other half have and if they are prepared to part with some of it.

I wonder how the ex-boyfriend's new girlfriend feels about this, a woman also after all, that is shown how not responsible her new boyfriend is.

She will be fine with it since the baby is nothing to do with her and her boyfriend / life support system will not be diluted by demands for support. Unfortunately any moral issues will not be considered in this me me me society

Agreed, Timewilltell, When I was in the army I had a great time, but no kids, and was definitely of a "me" mind set, but you can't go around killing babies because they're inconvenient, if that were the case 75% of the population would never have existed, (including me, and I like me)!

Can you please point out where she "killed" the baby - at the moment who would know what the story is with such a garbled "news" report.

• Like 1

I hope that the autopsy will show that this was a stillborn baby and she didn't kill it.

I hear every day of husbands/bfs, leaving their partners with kids and never give a damn how they survive.

Even the courts are unable to force these people to contribute to their obligations.

This is all face.

That is why, I'm saying and believe that these people and their so called culture is nothing else but superficial with no depth or understanding of any responsibilities.

Just face.

Frankly, I don't believe you hear this every day, especially as you're never away from your computer. 20 posts a day?

A negative post reeking of racism and superiority.

This the sickest headline I have ever read in my entire life.

The story is worse -- with the girlfriend called B, meaning she has hi-so parents, and the boyfriend knocking her up and walking off.

I literally feel ill.

sick.gif

Thank you Herr Himmler!!

I'm hoping this falls short of racial profiling, on both accounts..giggle.gif

signed,

(the) Darwin (awards)

And just think if she kept her legs closed and he kept his leg in his pants there wouldn't be a dead innocent baby lost to "The Cherry Picker Game"

A deadly game at that, as hormones rage..

Signed,

Every Generation thinks they invented sex

Daniel ( my brother..you are older than me.. ),

And If you avatar is your real picture, and I assume it is, you are cut some slack on general principal with that remark...

Kindest Regards

There are a lot of slams on the Thai male in these posts... and I cannot say that I disagree with a lot fo them.

However... in all fairness, let's take a journey together and follow the trail of where, how and who generally raises these Thai males to the point of maturity (for lack of anything better to say at the moment) and they spring free into society and take up their lives as the sordid, etc. type which we all take joy in denegrating... generally speaking, I submit.

The fact is, Thailand is a matriarchal society. What that means is, Thai women, for the most part take up the burden of raising, tutoring, indoctrinating, disciplining, etc. these little creatures until they are at an age where they spring free.

They spring free and are embraced into the culture of other Thai males out there who have themselves been raised primarily by Thai women.

So, I guess my point is... Thai women must accept the major portion of responsibility for every action of what these Thai males do to them.

After all, the farmer who refuses to weed and prune, and nurture and cultivate his crop is nothing less than these women who complain.

This is one of many thoughts I have on these paradigms, but for now, this is good enough for the time being; the male end of it being covered in many of the legitimate posts.

• Like 2

There are a lot of slams on the Thai male in these posts... and I cannot say that I disagree with a lot fo them.

However... in all fairness, let's take a journey together and follow the trail of where, how and who generally raises these Thai males to the point of maturity (for lack of anything better to say at the moment) and they spring free into society and take up their lives as the sordid, etc. type which we all take joy in denegrating... generally speaking, I submit.

The fact is, Thailand is a matriarchal society. What that means is, Thai women, for the most part take up the burden of raising, tutoring, indoctrinating, disciplining, etc. these little creatures until they are at an age where they spring free.

They spring free and are embraced into the culture of other Thai males out there who have themselves been raised primarily by Thai women.

So, I guess my point is... Thai women must accept the major portion of responsibility for every action of what these Thai males do to them.

After all, the farmer who refuses to weed and prune, and nurture and cultivate his crop is nothing less than these women who complain.

This is one of many thoughts I have on these paradigms, but for now, this is good enough for the time being; the male end of it being covered in many of the legitimate posts.

Maybe you are just trying to get people going a bit with such a one sided view of an age old problem

Your first sentence made a lot of sense to me but then you completely ruined any point that you were trying to make by placing all the blame on those who in my opinion are the least to blame, those who cannot escape their responsibilities by getting legless on lokhow or drifting away when their see has been sown

Your comment/post is absolutely contradictory!

If the typical male would take on his responsibilities in the first place there would be no need for this Matriarchal society to exist at all

In my opinion the moral and ethical way the women stand for all the nonsense of the "typical" Thai male is unbelievable but then again they are a captive audience aren't they.

A gender with few choices!

It's a woman's choice to get pregnant or not.

Condom, morning after pill, contraceptive pill, implant, coil ...........

Her body, her choice. Nobody forced her.

How would he even know if it was his baby?

But forget all that, forget how the baby died for a minute, no excuse to be handing round a dead baby in a box.

That's just sick and wrong, no excuse possible.

Certainly an interesting point of view. So all these spoiled, rotten, self centered little Lord Fauntleroy Thai men running around causing problems in Thailand are really the fault of the Thai

mother trying to raise a child with no father ?? Think this is a generational issue, a bit like

blacks in America. When a son is raised without a father, he will not know how to be a father.

And this woman who dropped off her dead baby is flat out nuts.....

Edited by EyesWideOpen
  • Like 1

This is all face.

Just face.

Unfortunately disregard for the welfare and economic well being of abandoned wife and children is not the fault of only one group of men. Farang men also do this even when legally married to the Thai woman and some Thai-Chinese men have also abandoned families particularly when the mother is ethnic Thai. While one group of men may be somewhat more callous than others, all can be quite selfish and unfeeling. They have spread their seed upon fertile fields and now it is time to find new fields to sow. Perhaps DNA evidence coupled with some changes to the legal code to permit the aggressive pursuit of absconding fathers can end this disgraceful practice. (Of course DNA evidence may also absolve some of the accused miscreants.)

• Like 1

Certainly an interesting point of view. So all these spoiled, rotten, self centered little Lord Fauntleroy Thai men running around causing problems in Thailand are really the fault of the Thai

mother trying to raise a child with no father ?? Think this is a generational issue, a bit like

blacks in America. When a son is raised without a father, he will not know how to be a father.

And this woman who dropped off her dead baby is flat out nuts.....

..and autism and fetal alcohol syndrome were blamed exclusively on the mother, and they thought the earth was flat, and..

• Like 1