Dutchman goes berserk, hitting police, Thais

Thaivisa News

Video of the Dutchman in handcuffs and being taken away to the police station in the back of a pick up.

One of the Thais punches him in the face several times in the back of the van while handcuffed at 02.05.

• Like 1

So this is what they mean by 'Dutch courage' ?

20 cops to subdue one guy - <deleted> is going on with that ? Little wonder they made themselves very scarce when Tim Ward launched his offensive on the Soi 9 cop shop a month or two back.

The Thais had little courage the Dutch-guy was an idiot. He might have been on drugs or just really drunk some people just can't hold their drinks. I hope he gets punished because that is not the kind of people you want.

Common side affect...Methamphetamine madness. Unusual strength coupled with berserk behavior. 20 cops. Bingo.

• Like 1

I will skip Pattaya ,on my next few trips, as it sounds like the place just gets crazier and crazier.

I got drugged in Pattaya, years ago on my first trip to Thailand, and I still feel very fortunate

to be alive today. I was in a car when I regained my wits and I dove out of it at an intersection

and got a hotel security guard to point his gun at the car, and the Thai thieves, buggered off.

I hope this Dutch guy has a good reason for going ba ba, big time.

Jumped from the 3rd floor with no injuries and the Cop had to call 20 reinforcements to take him down...???

What is this Dutchman the Incredible Hulk undercover or might there perhaps be some loose ends to this story ??

Pattaya maybe the Thailand hub of insane Superheroes as well....??

Nothing personal but this sounds like a load of bullshit to me..

Edited by CapeThai

Foreign Tourist Assaults Waitresses & Police in Pattaya

By Khaosod Eng.

CHONBURI - An intoxicated Dutch tourist was arrested in the resort town of Pattaya last night after assaulting several waitresses and a police officer.

Police identified the suspect as Dennis Tagga, a 25-year-old tourist from the Netherlands.

Yaowathida Chantho, a 38-year-old waitress at Aroi Dee Restaurant, said Tagga "looked like he was high on something" when he entered the restaurant. She said she asked him what he wanted to order, but Tagga refused to speak to anyone and simply sat on his seat.

Five minutes later, he reportedly started throwing tables and chairs at waitresses in the restaurant, including Yaowathida.

Read More: http://www.khaosodenglish.com/detail.php?newsid=1426388820

kse.png
-- Khaosod English 2015-03-15

You gotta love the way the thai dude is slamming him in the face once his hands are tied behind his back and the police don't even bother to intervene.

They always manage a 'finger point'.

Edited by longstebe
  • Like 2

Not true, he would have been shot, or charged with resisting arrest and assault and jailed, the police dont do that in america.. Taking forieners to the airport and deporting them, thats a different department..

Too bad this isn't in the Southern part of the USA. They would of fined him everything in his wallet, then taken

him to the airport, and thrown his ass on the plane heading back to to (Dutchland) Netherlands? Plus stamp his passport

with a no reentry for five years!.....Who needs this type of Tourist?

"Thrown his ass on the plane" What would they have done with the rest of him?

1.60 or 200 centimetres tall, someone on the meth/shard can be almost impossible to control, in an enclosed space a disciplined team can do it but still with risk of injury.

in an open area, its very dangerous, noise, onlookers, availability of improvised weapons, lack of plans to tackle the aggressor, taser is the best option, or a dog.

a good result, idiot locked up, civvies ok, police free to resume their other duties, whatever that may be.

Danish rampage in Central Pattaya leaves Police Officer injured

danish-3.jpg

PATTAYA: -- In the early hours of Saturday a 25 year old Danish National was arrested following an incident at a Central Pattaya restaurant where he is alleged to have punched a Traffic Police Officer in the face as he resisted arrest.

Mr. Dennis Tagga was arrested after the officer called for reinforcements, in front of the Aroi Dee Restaurant close to the entrance of Soi 8 on Pattaya Second Road where Mr. Tagga was alleged to have caused a disturbance after he entered the restaurant and refused to purchase anything and then became violent after he was asked to leave.

A Traffic Police Officer stationed nearby saw the commotion and came over to assist and decided to arrest Mr. Tagga who resisted arrest and punched the officer in the mouth as he attempted to place handcuffs on him.

When other officers and Police Volunteers arrived Mr. Tagga was restrained and then placed in the back of a Police Truck but continued to resist.

Full story: http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/176464/danish-rampage-in-central-pattaya-leaves-police-officer-injured/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2015-03-16

So this is what they mean by 'Dutch courage' ?

20 cops to subdue one guy - <deleted> is going on with that ? Little wonder they made themselves very scarce when Tim Ward launched his offensive on the Soi 9 cop shop a month or two back.

they usually call in overwhelming force to subdue one guy. Typical farang approach praises law breaking farang instead of the cops.