Prayut says US disallows him to travel to the states

Lite Beer

I'm sure he knows the reasons why the US won't let him in, so there really wasn't any reason to reiterate their stance, I was just being facetious in my earlier post, and don't really see the big deal about not letting him into the USA.

I have a love hate relationship with the USA , many of them still support terrorist organisations such as the IRAQ and often fundraise on their behalf but yet have such a Hardon for Islamic terror groups?

They have lapse immigration laws when it suits, I personally know a lad who has lived and worked there for nearly 3 years with no SS card and no green card and is also a part time firefighter.

It's a great place to visit and I have many friends living all over the various states and I've never had a bad time or experience in th numerous times I've been. Oh apart from eating grits!!! That left me feeling very unwell!! 5555

America is no different from lots of other countries as in they think they're the best but in reality they're no better or worse it's all down to how you personally interact with the people that's makes it good or bad.

Just like here, I have more grief from farangs on this site than I have from Thais around my local area. ?

Just like here, I have more grief from farangs on this site than I have from Thais around my local area.

LOL!!!

Of course you would not be referring to me...wink.png

Edited by djjamie
  • Like 1

I'm sure he knows the reasons why the US won't let him in, so there really wasn't any reason to reiterate their stance, I was just being facetious in my earlier post, and don't really see the big deal about not letting him into the USA.

I have a love hate relationship with the USA , many of them still support terrorist organisations such as the IRAQ and often fundraise on their behalf but yet have such a Hardon for Islamic terror groups?

They have lapse immigration laws when it suits, I personally know a lad who has lived and worked there for nearly 3 years with no SS card and no green card and is also a part time firefighter.

It's a great place to visit and I have many friends living all over the various states and I've never had a bad time or experience in th numerous times I've been. Oh apart from eating grits!!! That left me feeling very unwell!! 5555

America is no different from lots of other countries as in they think they're the best but in reality they're no better or worse it's all down to how you personally interact with the people that's makes it good or bad.

Just like here, I have more grief from farangs on this site than I have from Thais around my local area. ?

Just like here, I have more grief from farangs on this site than I have from Thais around my local area.

LOL!!!

Of course you would not be referring to me...wink.png

Perish the thought Young man, the beers are always on offer ?

More cheese with that whine?

He can whine as much as he likes.

The only thing I'm worried about if he starts disliking certain nationalities.

Then many people here will be in trouble.

Hope we never come to that.......but you never know....................

Ban Greeks ? Surely not Costas.

• Like 1

Please Costas use your influence to grant him asylum in Greece. A match made in heaven.

Many guys starting with Mugabe, Kardasic, Melosovic and even Idi Armin would have commented the news with: welcome to the club!

Edited by Lupatria
  • Like 1

Prayut says US disallows him to travel to the states

clap2.gif

there been many young Thai ladies who boyfriend try to get them to the states and failed. You could fall into that same category. You may not want to return.

Edited by Mango Bob

Costas my kool aid drinking Greek friend we are all tolerated in Thailand, as there's always someone in authority who thingkz were all stupid and ignorant sex-pats, hell so do a lot of the expats here think that describes farangs.

Heaven forbid you ever decide to become a backpacker either, you know they eat their offspring, worship the dark arts, and frequently have sex with animals .... Well that's the way some old dinosaur farangs see them.

But yes, you're right it can change in an instance and then what? TVF Becomes VVF? (Vietnam visa forum) ?

Nahhhh...Backpackers carry out bible studies under the full moon.

Too late and you should know that already.