Polish Woman injured during fight with Ladyboy in South Pattaya

webfact

Polish Woman injured during fight with Ladyboy in South Pattaya

poland-1.jpg

PATTAYA: -- A 23 year old Ladyboy was arrested by Police on Walking Street in South Pattaya in the early hours of Sunday, after he was involved in a fight with a Polish woman, who was reportedly angry that he was talking with her Husband and subsequently sustained a deep cut to her forehead from a high-heeled shoe belonging to the Transsexual.

Mrs. Kaparzyna Pietrzycki aged 42 was taken to Hospital, accompanied by her Husband while the Ladyboy, Khun Plakad, was taken to Pattaya Police Station and charged with assault.

Accounts from the victim and arrestee, suggested there was an angry encounter between the Ladyboy and the injured tourist after the pair came to blows over allegations Khun Plakad propositioned her Husband.

Source: http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/176476/polish-woman-injured-during-fight-with-ladyboy-in-south-pattaya/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2015-03-16

What happened to the husband...... just surprised he didn't intervene to defend his wife.

Good point, although high-heel shoes do come in pairs ...

Seriously, that is one very nasty weapon when its wielded in an overhead fashion - a Danish guy was killed by a ladyboy with a stiletto heel on Soi 7 a couple of years back. I'd particularly like to see the Laos contingent sent home, but if it hasnt happened with the General running the country I'm guessing its not going to happen.

The photo of her head wound in the main story at P-One leads me to believe she is a very lucky woman - nasty. Difficult to know how you would react in a situation like this - do you try to rush her before she can get the shoe off or simply turn and run the other way ? They're feral once they get fired up and the meth epidemic isnt helping.

• Like 1

Pretty savage wound, hope the victim gets some kind of compo from the perp here. But it seriously begs the question who the hell would take their wife to Pattaya, unless of course they're into swinging.... But then again there is no accounting for taste is there

• Like 1

Maybe he enjoyed the fact that 'girls' were fighting over him. wink.png

It was not 2 girls It was woman and a guy with boobs and a D=$#. That is what a lady boy is and good they

charged "him" with assault. Notice in the report they refer to the lady boy as HIM

• Like 2

Maybe things are different on Samui? I have never, ever been addressed by a ladyboy, (or working girl for that matter), if I was accompanied by a woman! Never! They know that you are off-limits when you have some lady walking next to you, it's a code.. No idea why this code doesn't seem to apply in Pattaya? More rough neighbourhood perhaps?

Edited by SamuiAxe
  • Like 1

The ladyboy 'propositioned her husband' ???

The lady boy made a deep cut in her forehead with his/her high heel shoe ?

Nah.... Impossible, a ladyboy would never do that. These guys are polite, considerate, sweet, understanding, respectful, and they wouldn't hurt a fly.

• Like 1