Underboob selfies illegal here: Culture Ministry

Thaivisa News

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually if you search Google and look at some of the underboob selfies they show less than adverts for women's underwear.

Does that mean that some underwear ads could be in violation of the computer crime act?

Where is the limit? The showing of nipples?

Yes, I'm interested in sex and happiness.

Sex is not a sin, it's fun and it is good for your health - no matter what Farang churches preach.

I'm also interested in free communication.

And yes, for me sex is a way of communication.

Music is, too.

What comes next? Make Jazz illegal?

Ha ha, yes, I agree. What is wrong with the UnderBoob phenomenon?

Silly? Yes. Sexy? Yes. But so what? Is anyone harmed?

Every had a girl sext you? I have. Many, in fact. Absolutely LOVE IT. Shhhh, don't tell the Culture Ministry the girls are Thai.

While I am not a jazz fan, I do like some jazz. But I would definately be ok with making rap illegal. clap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gif

Come to think of it, I would like to propose a solution. If any girls would like me to take their picture, then it would no longer be a possible illegal selfie? Secondly, I am willing to offer my hands to cover the "offending" parts? Once again removing the illegality. whistling.gif

wow, I read in the Sydney morning herald it comes with 5 years in prison.

Warning Australians when visiting Thailand on holidays you could get 5 years jail if you take a selfie on the beach with a bikini lol <deleted> is wrong with Thailand to bring this out?

wow, I read in the Sydney morning herald it comes with 5 years in prison.

Warning Australians when visiting Thailand on holidays you could get 5 years jail if you take a selfie on the beach with a bikini lol <deleted> is wrong with Thailand to bring this out?

yep was on the Australian news where potential aussies going to Thailand were warned that they could face 5 years imprisonment if they took the wrong type of photo of themselves and posted it on thier facebook whilst in Thailand. The news crew were pissing themselves laughing and trying to control themselves. Thailand has seriously become a laughing stock. New broom sweeping through turning the place into a basket case and has international media rolling on the floor laughing.

I've got a serious problem.

Shit happens. I happen to be male, so my underboobs are probably not so exciting.

My chest got x-rayed a couple of years ago, it showed two spots. So they examined what it was. Those spots were my nipples.

Q: Would it be illegal to publish an x-ray photo showing nipples?

Perfectly right. Do a google/images search for underboob and you'll see what I mean. There are several million images, although only a couple of hundred are seen on an iPad (a limit, for some reason). They're all disgusting. Every single one of them. You shouldn't look.

so what is it now? You want us to Google or not?

A difficult decision. I believe he's attempting to use reverse psychology on us.

Yupha Thaweewattanakijborworn, director of the Culture Watch Office of the Culture Ministry.

Did they give her the job in the hope that her ridiculously long name would detract from the ridiculously long title given to this ridiculous government position?

But it's ok for the girls to work in the sex trade & put on sex shows in gogo bars as that brings in good revenue right !

That's why this has made the international media, she has turned Thailand into a laughing stock. She should be head of TAT as you couldn't buy world wide attention like this.

I would like to see the actual part of the computer crime act that states that this is illegal.

Anyone know where it can be found?

Unless you are a dragon slayer or your name is Braveheart, watch out what you wish for. Some say the script is safely hidden in the bra of Yupha Thaweewattanakijborworn, director of the Culture Watch Office. You really wanna go that far?

Tho i can survive without under boobs..

But must know about side boobs

Can we have those?

https://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2015/03/asian-women-are-the-eighth-wonder-of-the-world-45-photos-29.jpg?quality=94&strip=all

Think this is no problem, coz is not a selfie.

The theme insecure many.

Today I got sent from my conversation partner in my social network this selfie.

I must now return this pic, or i must refuse to accept?

post-151287-0-60778600-1426776102_thumb.

Tho i can survive without under boobs..

But must know about side boobs

Can we have those?

https://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2015/03/asian-women-are-the-eighth-wonder-of-the-world-45-photos-29.jpg?quality=94&strip=all

Think this is no problem, coz is not a selfie.

The theme insecure many.

Today I got sent from my conversation partner in my social network this selfie.

I must now return this pic, or i must refuse to accept?

Apparently by sharing this pic with us you may be facing 5 years imprisonment.

Archived