Underboob selfies illegal here: Culture Ministry

Thaivisa News

I watched Thunderball on Thai TV last week - the 1965 James Bond film - and Claudine Auger (Miss France) was showing some underboob in a stylish one piece and the Thai sensors did not feel the need to add the soft focus that we see so judiciously applied in movies and Lakorn serials.

So old films and Soi Nana are OK - but Facebook is not OK.

post-215998-0-63462000-1426510598_thumb.

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Perfectly right. Do a google/images search for underboob and you'll see what I mean. There are several million images, although only a couple of hundred are seen on an iPad (a limit, for some reason). They're all disgusting. Every single one of them. You shouldn't look.

I never looked,peeked or even thought about looking at all but did accidentally land on pages like that almost and immediately turn my head away. Honestly kind of.rolleyes.gif.pagespeed.ce.hZ59UWKk-siBMq

Perfectly right. Do a google/images search for underboob and you'll see what I mean. There are several million images, although only a couple of hundred are seen on an iPad (a limit, for some reason). They're all disgusting. Every single one of them. You shouldn't look.

You were so right. I should not have looked. I ended up being disgusted for the better part of an hour and forty-five minutes.

You have a nasty little rash now LOL.

Rarely read such nonsense.

For over 20 years I have been studying the anatomy of Thai women.

Boobs in Thailand?

95% have A cup or less.

Only 0,002784% have natural D or bigger cup.

The thai women that can really make a stunning underboob photo is vanishingly very, very small.

The Ministry make a mountain out of a mosquito.

France was scandalized, when Manet painted 'Olympia' But that was in the 19th century. Ironically, at that time in Thailand , it was perfectly acceptable for women to walk around topless. People should have the freedom to express themselves as they wish, it's called developing individuality. It's what makes human society interesting. I wonder what the junta would make of sites such as Omegle where girls routinely play with themselves to 'entertain' groups of anonymous strangers.

A Thai couldn't do this.

Correct, most could barely stretch an A-cup laugh.png

Has the "Culture Ministry" know of the existence of Patpong, Nana, Walking street. etc? Or are these not 'public places'. Absolutely the worst thing in this country is the hypocrisy.

France was scandalized, when Manet painted 'Olympia' But that was in the 19th century. Ironically, at that time in Thailand , it was perfectly acceptable for women to walk around topless. People should have the freedom to express themselves as they wish, it's called developing individuality. It's what makes human society interesting. I wonder what the junta would make of sites such as Omegle where girls routinely play with themselves to 'entertain' groups of anonymous strangers.

Omegle.com is blocked already....thanks buddy! lol

need to use omegle.tv :)

The photos are the same as 12 year old little chunky monkee boys so who cares. These Thais are so GD vain because they are lacking a brain. Cmon boy s show off your needle dicks and join the party.

As dumb as Thai men are they are smart enough not to show off needle and thread.

A Thai couldn't do this.

Has the "Culture Ministry" know of the existence of Patpong, Nana, Walking street. etc? Or are these not 'public places'. Absolutely the worst thing in this country is the hypocrisy.

Neither Patpong nor Nana Plaza are public places, they're both privately owned areas. As are all the bars in Walking Street.

A Thai couldn't do this.

Neither Patpong nor Nana Plaza are public places, they're both privately owned areas. As are all the bars in Walking Street.

Meaning what? When you open your property to the free flow of people, civic and civil laws apply. As do crminal laws, naturally.

I had an associate who, in bars, would pull his scrotum out through his open pants zipper while still retaining his testes inside his pants. He referred to this part of anatomy as his "gum". So, along the lines of the partially obscured dirty bits, would this practice then too be considered unlawful if one was to take and post a selfie of ones "gum" or perhaps perform a "gum" photo bomb??

Welcome to Thailand, Hub of Hypocrisy, where there are shootings galore but guns are always fuzzed out on TV, as are the cigarettes that most Thai men in real life smoke like chimneys.

Now the sex capital of the world is setting a new benchmark in double standards with an attack on the latest inane but harmless fad of women taking selfies of the undersides of their breasts and posting them online.

Depressingly, we learn the architect of this latest piece of legislative lunacy is one of the relative handful of women to have broken through misogynistic Thailand's reinforced-glass ceiling and into government office.

The culture minister's tongue-twisting name is as difficult to pronounce as a Welsh railway station nameplate. But you can bet she will be long remembered for one of the current regime's silliest boobs - minus nipple, of course.

A Thai couldn't do this.

You must be the biggest hair splitter since Dead Eye Dick and Mexican Peter. These places and the multitude of others like them across the length and breadth of Thailand may be privately owned, but their customers are members of the public - in their millions.

Archived