Underboob selfies illegal here: Culture Ministry

Thaivisa News

well, the image is still here TGJBKK, so maybe it's ok??

unless she coughs...

...but then it's widely used on Sanoon, mthai & teenee, so this girlie is nothing too much to get excited over. beatdeadhorse.gif.pagespeed.ce.adWp7jUAu

I'm just waiting on them next banning underbooty pants shots

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1o6fib.jpg

This all started back at the last World Cup when England sent out their girlfriends out for the post-game photos after coming last in their Group !!

I am feeling a tad embarrassed about my previous post asking about the Superbikes coverage in Buriram. The coverage was excellent and even though I said that I found the racing more exciting, the above pic has created a stir in my loins. It is a pity that this not the England football team. England may have won something. It looks like they are putting two strikers up front.coffee1.gif

Perfectly right. Do a google/images search for underboob and you'll see what I mean. There are several million images, although only a couple of hundred are seen on an iPad (a limit, for some reason). They're all disgusting. Every single one of them. You shouldn't look.

Too funny .. their is an UnerBooob facebook page

Nice page .. very well rounded content

indeed, I think the Thai version if ever there were one, would fall somewhat flat by comparison. Arguably a lot of fuss over very little!whistling.gif

Gents, this lady is Thai, either in whole or in part.

She's certainly not lacking... though I'd presume with the help of the miracle of modern medicine.

So don't say that Thai ladies can't hold their own in this regard.

post-58284-0-82921700-1428743806.jpg

What's his name?coffee1.gif

Here on Thai Visa.com there are some very interesting and some weighty political topics these stories and posts get many replies and many views, this one now has over 38K views why is that?

38,000 disappointed punters looking for the pictures?

Edit: OK I just checked there are photos, now I understand, Shameless

1o6fib.jpg

This all started back at the last World Cup when England sent out their girlfriends out for the post-game photos after coming last in their Group !!

speechless. off to jail with you.

... Well done! Thai old men government, Puritans.

How come only one of them smiles?

Only one whose mum is proud of her.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Yeah, but what happens in Soi Cowboy stays in Soi Cowboy. Many Thais are deeply conservative, and get pretty upset if this kind of behaviour permeates into the wider society. Whether that is a good or bad thing is another question, it's just the way it is.

Gents, this lady is Thai, either in whole or in part.

She's certainly not lacking... though I'd presume with the help of the miracle of modern medicine.

So don't say that Thai ladies can't hold their own in this regard.

post-58284-0-82921700-1428743806.jpg

Are you certain that "she" is a she ?

Archived