PM Prayut not happy with govt PR teams

webfact

The Prayuth good news show has English language sub-titles and a person signing for the deaf people, the set always looks good, the PM always looks good.....what could possibly go wrong!

Although I have to admit I usually drop off to sleep at about the 30 second mark!

I just change the channel to the History Channel, much more informative and educational.

• Like 2

With a Military rule with Prayut at the top, its like having a pit bull on a long leach in front of reporters. Someone asks the wrong question, and the dog jeers and snarls at the crowd. A good PR man is one who knows whats going on in Prayut's

mind, with the facts clear and precise. Using words people understand. Using words such as ...."We are formulating, or have a committee to study, realizing the problem, analyzing solutions," is not correcting anything. They want action. They want results. They don't want to hear, "In time will show", The people want to see immediate results, immediate change, immediate action. Not having a committee study and make suggestions. He has so many committees, he must be running out of people to use on a committee. "We are doing everything we can to correct the deficiencies of the past PM's responsibilities." This is what we want to hear. Not, "We'er looking into that possibility of change" It takes the right kind of PR man that will either make him great, or bestowed to him great misunderstanding.

Prayut just needs to stop talking and start doing real things that help real people.

Here's a suggestion: Improve infrastructure

Provide garbage collection for ALL people in Thailand.

Provide clean water from clean sources for all of Thailand.

Pave more roads so people don't break their cars and bikes getting to their homes.

Provide much better education and qualified teachers.

Provide free medical for children.

Provide school food programs.

Basically, bring this country into the 21st century for ALL the people in Thailand, most especially the poor people. This is what a government is supposed to do...WORK FOR THE PEOPLE.

and pay us for our 2013 harvest

And enforce the traffic laws!

Prayut just needs to stop talking and start doing real things that help real people.

Pave more roads so people don't break their cars and bikes getting to their homes.

Basically, bring this country into the 21st century for ALL the people in Thailand, most especially the poor people. This is what a government is supposed to do...WORK FOR THE PEOPLE.

But the BIG problem is that Dear leader Loon Prayut did come to the power by the power of people. Thai people also knows very well his background and links

Difficult to make strawberry jam out of horse shit!

AAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhh. You are not a farmer apparently. Turn the earth where the strawberrys are to be grown, add well rotted horse manure in appropriate quantitys,

seed thus prepared strawberry fieilds (New rule: i before & after e if you know anyone older than 60), Water & weed as normal, harvest crop as it ripens.

Obtain Grandmas Strawberry Jam recipe, clean Mason Jars, Follow Grandmas recipe.

If that was difficult your parents did not do thieir job of raising you properly... ... ...

• Like 1

What a novel concept. I wonder why no other government in the last xx years has thought of that?

Maybe many are not happy about their lot with spiralling debt and a slowing economy its hard to see how the government can put a positive spin on things,

How about blaming just a little bit on the previous government wasting almost 600 BILLION Baht on a blatant populist policy designed purely to get them into power!!!

Think how that could have helped the economy if the money hadn't have been spirited away and disappeared by so many corrupt people.

There is no PR company in the world that can save a PM who wants to punch people in the head.

The PM has flushed his own reputation down the toilet and once that's gone its nigh on impossible to get it back. He only has himself to blame.

Interesting view: from the hub of happy toilets to unhappy toilets with only one change of goverments

The first few weeks after the coup nobody dared to drive against traffic and all motobikes on the big roads wear a helmet.

That's totally gone now, come on General tell the police to do their job please. Especially at night nobody at all cares for trafficrules.

• Like 1

Maybe cut back on the me, me, me, me....I, I, I , I....and try to be a bit more WE. Also be good not to tell journalists he's like to punch them in the mouth. It's pure Gilbert and Sullivan the way things are going.

Prayuth reminds me a lot of Leon from the Budweiser ads.

Announcer: 'There's no "I" in team'

Leon: 'Yeah, well there ain't no "we" either'

The first few weeks after the coup nobody dared to drive against traffic and all motobikes on the big roads wear a helmet.

That's totally gone now, come on General tell the police to do their job please. Especially at night nobody at all cares for trafficrules.

Think you are going to see that the junta will end up being a zero sum gain for Thailand at best. Interesting that good driving is perceived as some great achievement.

There's only one way for the PM to rescue his reputation - appoint Costas as his personal Spokesman :-) !

OK .. you win the Internet ... i actually laughed out loud !!!! :-)

For starters they might stop imposing their broadcasts across all television channels for up to an hour. Don't know if that is still going on everyday at 6 pm. But, as an example, you will have to miss at least half of an interesting sports event so that they can present things such as movie reviews. That did happen to me once. Maybe that was just a one off, but you really have to wonder how that is going to win anyone over to the junta.

Maybe cut back on the me, me, me, me....I, I, I , I....and try to be a bit more WE. Also be good not to tell journalists he's like to punch them in the mouth. It's pure Gilbert and Sullivan the way things are going.

Prayuth reminds me a lot of Leon from the Budweiser ads.

Announcer: 'There's no "I" in team'

Leon: 'Yeah, well there ain't no "we" either'

I believe the corrected punchline in this case would be:

"There is no 'I' in Team."

Nope, but there is an M and an E.

Maybe many are not happy about their lot with spiralling debt and a slowing economy its hard to see how the government can put a positive spin on things,

How about blaming just a little bit on the previous government wasting almost 600 BILLION Baht on a blatant populist policy designed purely to get them into power!!!

Think how that could have helped the economy if the money hadn't have been spirited away and disappeared by so many corrupt people.

What has the rice scam got to do with the present leaders lack of PR skills? Nothing,just your usual input which usually has nothing to do with current topic.

The junta cheerleaders never cease to amaze me, they spend years shouting for the PTP to be kicked out of power, then when it happens, they can't stop talking about them. The thread's about Prayuth's PR teams. I think you miss the Shins really.

+1...Good post.