Toilets clogged :-( in Hua Hin

milouone

Hi ,

My toilets are clogged. I try to fix with bleach , plunger ... all possibility i found on internet.

Now i search a worker or a company specialized for this kind of problem in Hua Hin.

Anyone know ?

Thanks and regards

Patrick

You likely have a septic tank that has become full and needs to be pumped out. There are private firms that do this but most places also have government trucks available which are more reliable (not as likely to overcharge). If you are renting you should contact landlord. Bleach is not a good idea as septic tanks need bacteria to be active to keep themselves clean.

stock-photo-chiangmai-thailand-august-se

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
hello,

Even if the issue has been resolved (but you could give us the address of your plumber) something to do every month to maintenance outlet.

For the toilet, taking your hand shower, and send strong jets in the toilet. This goes already remove dirt. Then take a broom, Spanish genre, and act as an aspiration, several times. To clean the pipe, put 200g of sodium bicarbonate, 200 g of salt, 40 cl of white vinegar, boiling. There will be plenty of boiling, smoke, so close it the shelf component of toilet.

Do the same for the sink, the sink, the water runs. At the same time, it avoids odors.