Leather belt repair

pegman

OK, looks like no cobblers out that way.

The only place I can recommend that you try is at the Pattaya Tai/2nd Road traffic lights, southwest corner right before a little side soi, about 5m from the lights. In fact his place is right on the corner of 2nd and this narrow soi.

Report back either way.

• Like 1

The only place I can recommend that you try is at the Pattaya Tai/2nd Road traffic lights, southwest corner right before a little side soi, about 5m from the lights. In fact his place is right on the corner of 2nd and this narrow soi.

Report back either way.

Tks, that is Soi14. I know that area well. Will let you know.

Just buy a new belt, . If money is so tight that you even need to repair a belt, you should consider going back to your home country.

Don't know how expensive the belt from him is but I own belts that has a price tag over 1500 euro and I would repair them as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just buy a new belt, . If money is so tight that you even need to repair a belt, you should consider going back to your home country.

Don't know how expensive the belt from him is but I own belts that has a price tag over 1500 euro and I would repair them as well.

You do realize it's worth a lot less AFTER you take your Krona out of your moneybelt?

It is difficult to get good leather belts with appropriate sizes in Pattaya. If you can get yours fixed do so. I have used the shop on Pattaya Tai/2nd rd as well he can do repairs and he sells belts but not good quality.

• Like 1

certain types of people just enjoy repairing things or doing things ghe hard way.

i used to cut up old box springs which would take me weeks, even though i could afford to have them hauled away or even go dump them.

there was a certain catharsis there you dont get just buying new ones.

• Like 1

Report back either way.

Finally made it down there. Guy took the belt and fixed it straight off, maybe 3 minutes, 40baht. It is a leather belt and bag shop next to a shoe place. Just into the first soi south of Tai, Soi14. Thanks for the tip NL.

• Like 1

It is of good quality leather that I bought on a trip to Lao. Half an hour and 60baht all in and it has a new life. Maybe you should get one, a life that is.

Mug

Report back either way.

Finally made it down there. Guy took the belt and fixed it straight off, maybe 3 minutes, 40baht. It is a leather belt and bag shop next to a shoe place. Just into the first soi south of Tai, Soi14. Thanks for the tip NL.

Glad that it worked out and good to know that he's still there. The last time I used him was ages ago to get some old and really comfy Rockport's re-soled. The soles eventually outlasted the topsides!