Thai Immigration Police round up foreign fugitives

webfact

Good job. I kind of feel bad for the veteran on overstay but the theft charge makes me feel otherwise.

Also, how do 22 Nigerians fit in a condo? lol

Yes I agree, thats pretty luxurious living.. room for about 50 more at least .....

Remember an estate that got raided in South Africa, was in the news when I was there... 150 Nigerians and Somalians staying in one house.. they only got caught as they had to use the garden as a secondary toilet and the neighbours it seemed didn't like the open sewer concept too much..... the photos in the paper of the house put a new low on the words putrid and squalor

• Like 1

There are notorious foreign criminals that have illegally been in Thailand (Bangkok and Pattaya) for many years. They seem to be untouchable.

Which just goes to show they REALLY arent that serious AT ALL.

Good job. I kind of feel bad for the veteran on overstay but the theft charge makes me feel otherwise.

Also, how do 22 Nigerians fit in a condo? lol

Where did you get Nigerians from, they where Somarlians, Somarlia is. Old Eithiopia on the north east coast of Africa, Nigeria is on the west coast of Africa..

• Like 1

coffee1.gif

why have the Thai police gone to the trouble of getting identical Tshirts printed ? is it so these scoundrels can go home one day saying, Been there done that and got the Tshirt?

coffee1.gif 'my daddy went to Thailand and all I got back is this lousey T shirt'clap2.gif

• Like 1