Netanyahu win dashes prospect for a thaw with Obama

webfact

You can admonish Israel until you are blue in the face, or until the cows come home, your choice.

What is right about Israel will ultimately correct and improve what is wrong with Israel

The bottom line is

Israel is here to stay

Saddam bombed Israel with scuds, where is Saddam?

Assad used Hezbollah against Israel,

How's Assad doing now?

Hezbollah came at Israel,

Now Hezbollah is being slaughtered by ISIS

There is very little Hezbollah left

Jordan relies on Israel to keep its kingdom safe and will ultimately cede land, to the Arab Palestinians and that will be their state

Jordan already is a Palestinian state.

It just hasn't been made official yet

When you see that France has told Obama to shove his Iran deal up his ass and john Kerry announces defeat and congress ups the sanctions on Iran you will see

The tail wags the dog

I'm surprised that all you Brits

I would think since Nathan Rothchild wrote the script a hundred and two years ago in the balfour declaration you would understand a little better what's going on historically.

That deal has never been fully fulfilled and the Rothschild banks still own England, so,

You will see Jordans borders change to accept the rest of the Palestinian state,

And Israel will get the rest of it

Wasn't it Rothchild who said something like "he who controls the money controls the British Empire, and it is me who controls the money!"?

Since when is Israel controlling the USD?.....after all, it was the USD that was responsible for the fall of Saddam? What did Israel ever do, besides being the rabid lap dog of the USA, trying to pick a fight with everybody and violating every single UN resolution, but happily accepted resolution 181?

People who think that the Palestinians will just leave their homeland, where their families have been living for centuries, to make room for a bunch of Jews from Brooklyn, Warsaw and Amsterdam who are "coming home" are dangerous idiots that seriously need help.

The only way they would get the Arabs out of Israel is by force. Either killing as many as they can (something Israel has been successfully working on ever since its existence), send them into "refugee camps" (put a wall around it, and drop some chemical bombs on them....again to kill as many Palestinians as possible), or indeed round them up and send them abroad in cattle trucks. The point is, what would the non-fascist Israelis think of the Likud ethnic cleansing? What would the Jewish community at large think about this? What would the EU think of more atrocities created by a head of state who, it has been proven, is a pathological racist lair? And how would the Muslim world react to this?

So you think the west bank arabs would be willing to live in an Israeli state, having failed to gain a country I think most would want to leave of their own free will? Only those arabs that wanted to live in a democratic country would stay, as they know there is no democracy east of Israel!

• Like 1

People who think that the Palestinians will just leave their homeland, where their families have been living for centuries, to make room for a bunch of Jews from Brooklyn, Warsaw and Amsterdam who are "coming home" are dangerous idiots that seriously need help.

They were all for leaving after the war that the Palestinians started in 1948 turned against them. Unfortunately, Jewish leaders urged the Arabs to remain in Palestine and become citizens of Israel. The Assembly of Palestine Jewry issued this appeal on October 2, 1947:

"We will do everything in our power to maintain peace, and establish a cooperation gainful to both [Jews and Arabs]. It is now, here and now, from Jerusalem itself, that a call must go out to the Arab nations to join forces with Jewry and the destined Jewish State and work shoulder to shoulder for our common good, for the peace and progress of sovereign equals."

IMO, the newly established state of Israel should have let them all be on their way. Israel's Proclamation of Independence, issued May 14, 1948, also invited the Palestinians to remain in their homes and become equal citizens in the new state:

"In the midst of wanton aggression, we yet call upon the Arab inhabitants of the State of Israel to preserve the ways of peace and play their part in the development of the State, on the basis of full and equal citizenship and due representation in all its bodies and institutions....We extend our hand in peace and neighborliness to all the neighboring states and their peoples, and invite them to cooperate with the independent Jewish nation for the common good of all."

You can admonish Israel until you are blue in the face, or until the cows come home, your choice.

What is right about Israel will ultimately correct and improve what is wrong with Israel

The bottom line is

Israel is here to stay

How's Assad doing now?

Jordan relies on Israel to keep its kingdom safe and will ultimately cede land, to the Arab Palestinians and that will be their state

When you see that France has told Obama to shove his Iran deal up his ass and john Kerry announces defeat and congress ups the sanctions on Iran you will see

The tail wags the dog

I would think since Nathan Rothchild wrote the script a hundred and two years ago in the balfour declaration you would understand a little better what's going on historically.

That deal has never been fully fulfilled and the Rothschild banks still own England, so,

You will see Jordans borders change to accept the rest of the Palestinian state,

Wasn't it Rothchild who said something like "he who controls the money controls the British Empire, and it is me who controls the money!"?

Since when is Israel controlling the USD?.....after all, it was the USD that was responsible for the fall of Saddam? What did Israel ever do, besides being the rabid lap dog of the USA, trying to pick a fight with everybody and violating every single UN resolution, but happily accepted resolution 181?

The only way they would get the Arabs out of Israel is by force. Either killing as many as they can (something Israel has been successfully working on ever since its existence), send them into "refugee camps" (put a wall around it, and drop some chemical bombs on them....again to kill as many Palestinians as possible), or indeed round them up and send them abroad in cattle trucks. The point is, what would the non-fascist Israelis think of the Likud ethnic cleansing? What would the Jewish community at large think about this? What would the EU think of more atrocities created by a head of state who, it has been proven, is a pathological racist lair? And how would the Muslim world react to this?

So you think the west bank arabs would be willing to live in an Israeli state, having failed to gain a country I think most would want to leave of their own free will? Only those arabs that wanted to live in a democratic country would stay, as they know there is no democracy east of Israel!

The west bank isn't Israel, it never was and never should be. It is Palestinian territory.

All the apologists for radical Islam think it would be great, but Obama has to answer to his own party and most of them support Israel. It won't happen. giggle.gif

Agreed. But if it does happen it will be a big deal.

Sent from my Lenovo S820_ROW using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Now even the British government is becoming more vocal exposing more despicable behaviourbah.gif

Israeli settlers are using archaeological digs as cover to take Palestinian land, British government says

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/israeli-settlers-are-using-archaeological-digs-as-cover-to-take-palestinian-land-british-government-says-10127250.html

The bottom line is

Israel is here to stay

How's Assad doing now?

The tail wags the dog

The west bank isn't Israel, it never was and never should be. It is Palestinian territory.

The West Bank and most of Transjordan, was part of the Balfour Declaration and is destined to be fulfilled

The Palestinian state was erected in Jordan, and the population is 90% Palestinian now. The Arabs in ramallah are just that, Arabs. They can call themselves Palestinian all they want; they are Arabs without ties to the region, they didn't live there for centuries, only the Bedouin's can make that claim.

The areas around Jerusalem and Jerusalem itself was barren wasteland that did not produce agriculture or the ability to sustain a population of millions

It was desert and was home to sheep and shepherds in small numbers

• Like 1

The UN can pass resolutions against Israel all day long,

The French will stand up, as will the Russians who see Israel as a welcome trading partner and non rival nuclear power who will be left standing after the next war,

Which will bring Jihad to London, Paris and Germany from the inside. The EU is nearing collapse and will soon suffer the bitter lessons they have wrought in the past on others

Unless you all are not paying attention and the Israel bashers with learning disabilities will soon be shown

Jihad is coming to Rome.

The kingdom of Saudi Arabia is under grave threat now. The USA is the weak link in all of this and all Arab leaders have turned their backs to Obama and his Muslim brotherhood brother Malik Obama

They are flailing in the wind and are being taken down, and Egypt desperately needs Israel now.

The president of Egypt has close ties with Israel and is under threat. Same with Jordan. Saudi Arabia wants Iran contained

It isn't all about the big bad USA

Israel is the future seat of power.

It is well documented that the word will go forth from Israel and the law from Jerusalem, or something like that, I'm not very religious so, don't misquote my misquote but feel free to fix it

The world is getting fed up with Israel's complete disregard for international law.

I belly laugh every time you mention "international law."

<snip>

There is no law without enforcement no matter who the prima donnas are who claim it.

We just had a go around about someone enforcing "law" against the United States if the United States disagreed with it. cheesy.gif

<snip>

Edited by Jai Dee
Flame comments removed
  • Like 2

cheesy.gif

Right wing media are always great for a roaring laff.

clap2.gif

Actually - Quite good at telling the unvarnished truth ... in plain English -- not spun English

While the right media have been having yet another of their frequent and regular rhetorical seizures against the president, the world has continued to turn.....mostly against Bibi.

It could be said that Bibi's hysterical warnings about voters in Israel going to, well, vote, can be likened to Speaker John Boehner's statements about illegal immigrants in the US, but PM Netanyahu had been called out by the President of the United States and the result is that Bibi has had to eat a pound of crow. Rightly so by anyone's standards of democracy.

Israel's Netanyahu Apologizes For Remarks On Arab Voters

"I know the things I said a few days ago hurt some of Israel's citizens and hurt Israel's Arabs. I had no intention to do that. I apologize for it," he said at a meeting with representatives of Israel's minority communities.

http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/2015/03/23/394887970/israels-netanyahu-apologizes-for-remarks-on-arab-voters

So, about that phone call...

President Obama, in an interview with the Huffington Post, said:

"We indicated that that kind of rhetoric was contrary to what is the best of Israel's traditions. That although Israel was founded based on the historic Jewish homeland and the need to have a Jewish homeland, Israeli democracy has been premised on everybody in the country being treated equally and fairly. And I think that that is what's best about Israeli democracy. If that is lost, then I think that not only does it give ammunition to folks who don't believe in a Jewish state, but it also I think starts to erode the meaning of democracy in the country."

Well said, well done Prez Obama.

The world is getting fed up with Israel's complete disregard for international law.

I belly laugh every time you mention "international law."

<snip>

There is no law without enforcement no matter who the prima donnas are who claim it.

We just had a go around about someone enforcing "law" against the United States if the United States disagreed with it. cheesy.gif

<snip>

You appear to be applauding Israel and US flouting International Laws, that they have signed up for...because they can.
Just think for a moment about the anarchic world you seem to want to live in, and the rights and the family of the next captured allied airman or soldier.
  • Like 2

But its OK for Iran leaders to call for death to America

Who really listens to Obama anyway, surely not one Arab leader

The Egyptians dont even accept calls from American leaders anymore

Abbas surely has turned away from Obama

Saudi King has turned away,

Jordan was rebuffed so they bombed Isis without consulting Obama

No one really cares what rhetoric is used

Its military reality on the ground and

Just who exactly will actually fight Israel? Hama's?

Here is a CNN interview on the Netanyahu flap with Senator John McCain (R-AZ). He offers some good advice to the community organizer.

All you Islamic Firsters won't like it so turn your heads and don't look.

I don't know any Islamic Firsters, especially in this forum.

Well, there are certainly no such thing as "Israel firsters", but that does not stop you from using the term in an inordinate number of posts. He just turned some rather foolish rhetoric around on you.

If you can show me just one post where I have used the term, you would slightly mitigate your blatant lie, but it would still be an outright lie.

Please retract and apologise.

• Like 1

By direct threat, he can only mean to our shipping lanes which go thru the gulf and the straits

Other than that, its only Saudi Arabia and Jordan, and maybe Kuwait

Isis isn't a threat to the us directly

Isis is a creation of us policy, and john McCain his very self

ISIS held territory could be took from the hands of ISIS by one or several armies. If they put a serious amounts of boots on the ground. I guess the americans are tired of sending sons and daughters to the ME/Centralasia after the years of Afghanistan and Iraq. And the rest of the world is also tired of it. Hence theres not that much international effort to combat ISIS.

I dont count the Iraqi army, Peshmerga, Assads army and Shiite Militias as being major boots on the ground. I dont count funding, training and arming them as a major effort compared to what have been done in previous conflicts and what actually could be done right now.

If lets say France, USA or UK sent 20000 troops to Iraq and Syria with air assistance and satellite images I think what would be left of ISIS would be small pockets of soldiers here and there. ISIS would lose their whole ME territory (the BS caliphate).

You can fit the ISIS ME fighters in a football stadium. They aint a giant army.

Small ISIS affiliate groups can appear everywhere though.

ISIS is not a threat to Saudi Arabia, USA wont let ISIS do an successfull expansion in Saudi Arabia. I guess, Israel would secretly or openly be instrumental to cut short any ISIS expansion in Jordan.

Bring out a map and look at ISIS held territory, then look at the countries surrounding the territory (and include their allies). ISIS reach is limited and their further geographical expansion might not be zero, but its limited, in fact we shouldnt get surprised if their held territory will be on a steady decline from now on.

ISIS is not a threat to Israel. Its just a fake argument used as an excuse.

Edited by BKKBobby

All the Arab gulf countries + Iran + USA which has a litter of bases in the gulf and a standing fleet can take care of ISIS theoretical attack on the gulfs and straits. The Shatt-al-Arab is not a intelligent target for ISIS since Iran would start to directly fight against ISIS in full swing with its own army and that would be fully legitimate.

If ISIS started messing around the gulf and straits the oil prices would be effected, of course. Thats big damage and unstability, all right.

Anyway, I dont think a big amount of ISIS fighters will reach to the Persian Gulf with gear and tools necessary for posing a continuing threat to the straits and the gulfs stability.

Edited by BKKBobby

Here is a CNN interview on the Netanyahu flap with Senator John McCain (R-AZ). He offers some good advice to the community organizer.

All you Islamic Firsters won't like it so turn your heads and don't look.

I don't know any Islamic Firsters, especially in this forum.

But if there were, I daresay they'd like the interview as it shows McCain up for a hollow sensationalist trying to appeal to the fears of the ignorant masses.

His basic premise is that "ISIS is a direct threat to America" and thus Netanyahu should be excused for merely mouthing off in an election campaign "because that's what politicians do".

cheesy.gif

We have a member here...(Reggie was it?...I forget, it doesn't matter) who said the same thing; "It's just right wing rhetoric".

Direct threat to America? What, are they massing on the Mexico border, or is their fleet of warships lying off the coast of California? And somehow, illogically and disconnectedly, besides being a gross scaremongering exaggeration, that's a reason to excuse Netanyahu saying his lies.

clap2.gif Keep it up McCain....You, Palin, and super brain Bush make a great team.

I warned the Islamic Firsters to turn your head and not look.

Sadly, I'm fairly certain many of them decided to ignore my suggestion.

Oh well, it is what it is.

Edited by chuckd
  • Like 2

By direct threat, he can only mean to our shipping lanes which go thru the gulf and the straits

ISIS held territory could be took from the hands of ISIS by one or several armies. If they put a serious amounts of boots on the ground. I guess the americans are tired of sending sons and daughters to the ME/Centralasia after the years of Afghanistan and Iraq. And the rest of the world is also tired of it. Hence theres not that much international effort to combat ISIS.

I dont count the Iraqi army, Peshmerga, Assads army and Shiite Militias as being major boots on the ground. I dont count funding, training and arming them as a major effort compared to what have been done in previous conflicts and what actually could be done right now.

If lets say France, USA or UK sent 20000 troops to Iraq and Syria with air assistance and satellite images I think what would be left of ISIS would be small pockets of soldiers here and there. ISIS would lose their whole ME territory (the BS caliphate).

ISIS is not a threat to Saudi Arabia, USA wont let ISIS do an successfull expansion in Saudi Arabia. I guess, Israel would secretly or openly be instrumental to cut short any ISIS expansion in Jordan.

Bring out a map and look at ISIS held territory, then look at the countries surrounding the territory (and include their allies). ISIS reach is limited and their further geographical expansion might not be zero, but its limited, in fact we shouldnt get surprised if their held territory will be on a steady decline from now on.

Sweden's military capability can be found here... http://www.globalfirepower.com/country-military-strength-detail.asp?country_id=sweden

That certainly looks like enough to take out the average football stadium crowd.

Go for it.

• Like 2

Sweden's military capability can be found here... http://www.globalfirepower.com/country-military-strength-detail.asp?country_id=sweden

That certainly looks like enough to take out the average football stadium crowd.

Go for it.

Sarcasm? ;)

Sweden is a neutral country. Sweden makes its own military airplanes, weapons, gear, equipment, etc.

Sweden prefers the blue helmets ;)

Edited by BKKBobby

Apparently some Swedes much prefer sacrificing other nations soldiers for the dirty work, rather than placing their own forces in imminent danger.

Not surprising, really.

Sweden doesnt have any natural enemies. So the country is neutral and doesnt join NATO. Sweden has its own military industry.

What reason is it to mention Swedish soldiers as an example when I know the country is neutral and wont take part in any action wearing Swedish military clothes?

No point.

Im not saying I would rather see other countries soldiers to do the dirty work.

Point is, I tried to explain that saying that ISIS being a direct threat to Israel is an excuse. Its a falsehood.

ISIS wont be allowed to make it to the point where they pose a real direct threat to Israel (with or without a 2-state solution having already become a reality).

Edited by BKKBobby