Lambo Taxi owners sue internet for embezzlement accusation

webfact

Never mind the embezzlement!!

He should be charged with spoiling a beautiful car by painting it as Bangkok taxi!!bah.gif

The main questions are

1 Does the taxi have a meter

2 Does he use it

3 Does he refuse fares rolleyes.gif

It's not a taxi.

Sviss Geez. He worked hard to establish a successful business by lieing to his clients. Real successful business people do not need to lie to their customers in order to become successful.

Edited by ldiablo

Ok let me get this straight he didn't embezzle money he misrepresented a product he was selling So he is guilty of false advertising? And the technique being he lied to his customers. Making false claims in The US would be a crime but in Thailand if your Thai hiso it is called business as usual?

You're right, you do need to get this straight, try reading the OP again.

I wonder if your making a false claim on Thaivisa is a crime also?

In reality if the statements are true this guy was under no obligation to tell his clients what his costs for a product were. I spent 10 years in corporate sales selling both wholesale and retail and never would divulge my costs to a client as quite frankly it's none of their business as what my costs are.

Edited by ldiablo

Don't know why folks can't read properly, he didn't misrepresent a product, he just sold it at a higher price to another company. That company found out they were overpaying, therefore stop doing business with Joe. Now folks probably from the company are saying Joe embezzled money from them. How do you embezzle money from a company you sell stuff to only? Correct me if I'm wrong, that is my interpretation.

no you are correct, he overcharged and the y found out so they were unhappy, but there is little else to the story.

its the whole buy low sell high thing that folks here cant seem to grasp.

the guy is certainly a self-involved douchebag, but the keyboard warriors live to cry foul, justified or not.