Recommended building companys in Phuket

dartvidar

I have planed to build a pool villa in Chalong. Have you build a house/pool villa in Phuket that you are happy with, so maybe you can recommend a good building company to me. I looking for a good building company, who do quality craftmanship, follow schedule and price, who is responsible and honest. Do this exist in Phuket? I wants to hear back from people who has build a house in Phuket and have good experience. Thanks in advance.

Built two houses, one using Roof, very good build quality and trustworthy team and didn't have one complaint but it's on the middle to high end spectrum. Another was just a local company based in Chalong, built a very nice villa with a pool but experienced delay after delay due to being in demand because it's value for money and everyone wants him.

http://www.rdmdesigngroup.com/about-company.php

• Like 1

Perhaps you could call into see Kris at AllPhuket , his office is opposite the seashell place in Rawai.

Been around for a long time and has built quite a few houses and manages alot more.

I know hes always busy so must be a good sign

I will drop by Kris and hear what he says. Thanks for the tips.

Built two houses, one using Roof, very good build quality and trustworthy team and didn't have one complaint but it's on the middle to high end spectrum. Another was just a local company based in Chalong, built a very nice villa with a pool but experienced delay after delay due to being in demand because it's value for money and everyone wants him.

http://www.rdmdesigngroup.com/about-company.php

I too used Roof. They are the people behind all the two villa projects along with some other condo developments.