Most Annoying Englishman/woman Dead or Alive

Neeranam

Paula Yates, John Inman, almost eveyrone with the name Russell- Russell Harty, Russell Grant, Russell Brand, ( exception Bertrand Russell)

Except Jack Russel's- they are cute...

Absolutely,there's one in a food shop I regularly visit, it's so funny, curious about everything, when a customer sits down it comes running up and cocks its head as if to say, ' come on, let's play!'.... or perhaps it wants to take the order.

Paula Yates, John Inman, almost eveyrone with the name Russell- Russell Harty, Russell Grant, Russell Brand, ( exception Bertrand Russell)

Absolutely,there's one in a food shop I regularly visit, it's so funny, curious about everything, when a customer sits down it comes running up and cocks its head as if to say, ' come on, let's play!'.... or perhaps it wants to take the order.

If that food shop is in Vietnam, you may have misunderstood.

• Like 1

at least you get recognized even in Kanchanaburi(if the dog is there)...

Arthur Scargill.

the pathetic specimen of manhood who used his political crusade to destroy an industry and its workers.

Scargill then went on to bleed the remnants of the union funds to facilitate his privileged lifestyle

He was a saint compared to Maggie Thatcher.

• Like 2