Most Annoying Englishman/woman Dead or Alive

Neeranam

i could say charlie and chamila but i know will upset a lot of poms

I doubt that, most of us remember Spitting Image and banter is our middle name.

Bruce Forsyth, intensely annoying- 'nice to see you.....niiiiiiiice! ' not dead yet, looks like he might outlive the Singaporean strongman.

Paul Mcartney

Paul Mckenna

Paul Daniels

Paul Gasgoine

Anyone from Liverpool Esp Jimmy Turbuck

Who is Jimmy Turbuck?

He's annoying to me too - not sure what he actually is famous for.

Reminds me of another - John Parrot.

If you find Jimmy Tuarbuck annoying you would obviously know what he is famous for.

The only thing bad about John Parrot is that he's an Evertonian.

What's with all the scouse-bashing anyway ,we have feelings you know!!!

• Like 1

Paul Mcartney

Paul Mckenna

Paul Daniels

Paul Gasgoine

Anyone from Liverpool Esp Jimmy Turbuck

Who is Jimmy Turbuck?

He's annoying to me too - not sure what he actually is famous for.

Reminds me of another - John Parrot.

If you find Jimmy Tuarbuck annoying you would obviously know what he is famous for.

The only thing bad about John Parrot is that he's an Evertonian.

What's with all the scouse-bashing anyway ,we have feelings you know!!!

Was he a singer? Or married to Cilla Black?

Jimmy Corkill was one guy I liked.

Christ, I forgot Noel Edmonds, Dave Lee Travis, Tony Blackburn and David Icke.

Never had a problem with David Icke. I felt sorry for him.

Noel Edmonds and DLT were loathsome. I hated John Peel, too. He was such a fraud.

Nothing but pity for Little and Large.

I knew from a very young age there was something profoundly wrong with Jimmy Saville.

Hated Tony Benn.

Never liked Benn but liked his politics

John Peel was not very likeable but his shows were great - reminds me - Mark Smith from the fall.

Just remembered how much Ridley Scott annoys me.

On a happier note, here's a gem featuring a pair of greats:

Arthur Scargill.

the pathetic specimen of manhood who used his political crusade to destroy an industry and its workers.

Scargill then went on to bleed the remnants of the union funds to facilitate his privileged lifestyle

He was a saint compared to Maggie Thatcher.

He was the devil incarnate compared to her,an evil sod who destroyed the mines and the miners

• Like 1

MAGGIE was really nice ,she was my local MP in Finchley when I was in my 20s great prime minister,soupy if we will see her like again,now just self serving snouts in the trough

And Thatcher didn't have her snout in the trough?

She arranged for her son to get an $18 million commission in relation to the Al-Yamamah arms deal.

She arranged for her son to get a massive commission for a deal with Cementation in Oman.

She arranged for British bodyguards for her son living in Texas as the British tax payer's expense

Corrupt. Corrupt. Corrupt.

She also got him out the poo for trying to arrange a military coup in Equatorial Guinea by rights he should have been put in jail for that stunt

• Like 2

MAGGIE was really nice ,she was my local MP in Finchley when I was in my 20s great prime minister,soupy if we will see her like again,now just self serving snouts in the trough

She arranged for her son to get an $18 million commission in relation to the Al-Yamamah arms deal.

She arranged for her son to get a massive commission for a deal with Cementation in Oman.

She arranged for British bodyguards for her son living in Texas as the British tax payer's expense

She also got him out the poo for trying to arrange a military coup in Equatorial Guinea by rights he should have been put in jail for that stunt

That I will admit to,she was fine as was her daughter. But her son was a piece of Shit

Arthur Scargill.

the pathetic specimen of manhood who used his political crusade to destroy an industry and its workers.

Scargill then went on to bleed the remnants of the union funds to facilitate his privileged lifestyle

He was the devil incarnate compared to her,an evil sod who destroyed the mines and the miners

You are either deluded or senile? How old are you so we can decide? She described the miners as "the enemy within" she ruined industry in Wales , North England and Scotland but I bet you're from South England. Disgusting what she did to Scotland.

Edited by Neeranam

Loving these new revalations coming to light, she knew all about Cyril Smith, and did NOTHING.

• Like 1

The most arrogant, obnoxious POS its ever been my misfortune to meet, Nigel Mansell.

Heard it throught the grapevine, that after Michael Aspel (another ass licker) had done the old Nigel this is your life shot, it took the BBC about 6 months before they could dig up anyone who would come to the studio and say anything good about him.

Even his fellow racing drivers detested him.

The most arrogant, obnoxious POS its ever been my misfortune to meet, Nigel Mansell.

Heard it throught the grapevine, that after Michael Aspel (another ass licker) had done the old Nigel this is your life shot, it took the BBC about 6 months before they could dig up anyone who would come to the studio and say anything good about him.

Even his fellow racing drivers detested him.

Nick Faldo is similar and annoying.

Arthur Scargill.

You are either deluded or senile? How old are you so we can decide? She described the miners as "the enemy within" she ruined industry in Wales , North England and Scotland but I bet you're from South England. Disgusting what she did to Scotland.

Here we go again, the poor downtrodden Scots, fact is that MT policies affected Yorkshire far more than Scotland, one reason being that the Yorkshire coal industry Was the largest in the UK, unfortunately she did not put in place policies to create replacement jobs for those miners and other workers who were made redundant. To this day Yorkshire is a far less prosperous region than Scotland, mainly due to Scotland receiving far more government help, yet they still moan.

• Like 2

That guy that used to ponce up rooms - Laurence Llewellen-Bowen and his big fat wife. I just cannot stand him and his flamboyent ways, throwing his hair back - yuck.

I much preferred his Irish gardening person friend. Diarmud. Sexy.

Now ask me who i would watch 24 hours a day and i think is the most wonderful person on the telly.

It has to be The Supervet. He performs miracles. And he is rather good looking and single and around my age and too intelligent for me and and and.... stop pats. And he's Irish.

Edited by Patsycat

Ricky Gervais - it's his laugh that grinds on me. It sounds so false. Grate or grind, who cares. It is a plastic laugh. It doesn't come from the belly. When he laughs his eyes don't laugh. From what i have seen he is just gathering the money.

Edited by Patsycat
  • Like 1

Arthur Scargill.

Ime Welsh ,from the Rhondda valleys or very close by anyway ,so believe me i know ,my dad was not a miner ,but they were their own worst enemys ,it was cheaper to import coal from Australia than to mine it in Britain ,when i go home i still hear them moaning,Scargill cared only for himself ,if he had not done what he did ,there would at least be a coal industry ,albeit smaller.

I was about to say Tony Blair and Gordon Brown, but just realised they were Scots, but all liars are annoying.

Harold Wilson.

James Callaghan.

Cherie Blair.

Prince Andrew.

But remember, there are annoying people in every country.

Before anyone says Transam, No, never.

• Like 1

Arthur Scargill.

Definitely the most annoying one so far.

Arthur Scargill.

Sorry Neeranam, I always agree with your posts, but not this time.

The only way to bring down a government in any country is by the ballet box.

Is there any politicians who are not corrupt?