Most Annoying Englishman/woman Dead or Alive

Neeranam

Is it slag the English day today?

And yesterday. Hey, guess what we're doing tomorrow?
No idea why everyone is so hung up on nationality. There are good and bad people in all nationality.

The constant flag waving only leads to wars the more nationalist the more wars.

Christ, I forgot Noel Edmonds, Dave Lee Travis, Tony Blackburn and David Icke.

Never had a problem with David Icke. I felt sorry for him.

Noel Edmonds and DLT were loathsome. I hated John Peel, too. He was such a fraud.

Nothing but pity for Little and Large.

I knew from a very young age there was something profoundly wrong with Jimmy Saville.

Hated Tony Benn.

Bernard Manning,(fat bat..d with the mouth of a dog living on a scrap heap), Bob Monkhouse....,( and just to try to outdo rgs,) the entire cast, production team and regular viewers of Emmerdale Farm and Brookside. They should have been offered free passage to the Northern Territories down under for gross inanity

• Like 1

Christ, I forgot Noel Edmonds, Dave Lee Travis, Tony Blackburn and David Icke.

Never had a problem with David Icke. I felt sorry for him.

Noel Edmonds and DLT were loathsome. I hated John Peel, too. He was such a fraud.

Nothing but pity for Little and Large.

I knew from a very young age there was something profoundly wrong with Jimmy Saville.

Hated Tony Benn.

Never liked Benn but liked his politics

John Peel was not very likeable but his shows were great - reminds me - Mark Smith from the fall.

Claire Rayner,and that other silly bint with the west country accent that used to do those stupid rhymes,{i think she started off on Esther Rantzen's show,who were all basically complete' <deleted>},how she ever got famous i don't know Pam Ayres was it,my god she would make me almost homicidal.

• Like 1

that other silly bint with the west country accent that used to do those stupid rhymes,{i think she started off on Esther Rantzen's show,who were all basically complete' <deleted>},how she ever got famous i don't know Pam Ayres was it,my god she would make me almost homicidal.

Pam Ayres was born in Berkshire and had a Vale of the White Horse (Berkshire) accent. Also never, as far as I know, appeared on That's Life!

Perhaps you're confusing her with Cyril Fletcher?

Paul Mcartney

Paul Mckenna

Paul Daniels

Paul Gasgoine

Anyone from Liverpool Esp Jimmy Turbuck

Who is Jimmy Turbuck?

He's annoying to me too - not sure what he actually is famous for.

Reminds me of another - John Parrot.

Edited by Neeranam

that other silly bint with the west country accent that used to do those stupid rhymes,{i think she started off on Esther Rantzen's show,who were all basically complete' <deleted>},how she ever got famous i don't know Pam Ayres was it,my god she would make me almost homicidal.

Pam Ayres was born in Berkshire and had a Vale of the White Horse (Berkshire) accent. Also never, as far as I know, appeared on That's Life!

Perhaps you're confusing her with Cyril Fletcher?

Where ever she was born,i am sorry but i wish she had not have been.