So you are a bleeding heart in your homeland, you've moved to Thailand & now you want to change it

neverdie

If everyone accepted things the way they were - we wouldn't have macaroni and cheese.

True.

Why do you even care about the answers Neverdie??? I read in another one of your inane quotes that you do not even live in Thailand and that you just simply enjoy bothering people on forums.

TRUE?

not correct Powerratradio,

i think if you read what my inane quote actually said it was, "I've never been to Thailand I just enjoy annoying people on forums".

Anyway your point is ?

Buy my new beer....its called smokieIPA....only 420 Baht a small bottle in Langsuan.....buy ten and get to meet the brewer!

Can I mix it into my jelly pool ?

Does every carton come with a free watch that tells you the cricket scores ?

nidieunimaitre said:

"May I congratulate neverdie for his sober, neutral, well worded, broad minded, non argumentative, non baiting non aggressive opening post?"

poweratradio said:

"Pretty good for an offshore contributor who does not reside here.. Got 9 pages so far of total crap replies."

The OP is not only an offshore contributor-he grew up in Thailand and is actually half Thai. Just because you don't reside permanently in any given place does not exclude you from having an opinion. He knows more about Thailand than most.

• Like 1

nidieunimaitre said:

"May I congratulate neverdie for his sober, neutral, well worded, broad minded, non argumentative, non baiting non aggressive opening post?"

poweratradio said:

"Pretty good for an offshore contributor who does not reside here.. Got 9 pages so far of total crap replies."

The OP is not only an offshore contributor-he grew up in Thailand and is actually half Thai. Just because you don't reside permanently in any given place does not exclude you from having an opinion. He knows more about Thailand than most.[/quot

Early up BKKJ...still here or already back...

Edited by Crazy chef 1

nidieunimaitre said:

poweratradio said:

The OP is not only an offshore contributor-he grew up in Thailand and is actually half Thai. Just because you don't reside permanently in any given place does not exclude you from having an opinion. He knows more about Thailand than most.

If, like you seem to know, OP is halve Thai and knows more than most about his country, could you ask him why many criminal thugs are seeking refuge, and apparantly are welcomed, in Thailand. Undoubtedly, as he seems to know alot, he can provide a perfectly good explanation.

Why don't you ask him yourself?

I like your style of writing. Much more pleasant tone.

Well it's true Bangkok julia is much more pleasant in more than a million ways.

Now MrBenalibina, are you mistaken about my identity or did you think I'm somehow responsive for Thai Govt policy ?

Now, do you have an axe to grind this morning?

Hardly pleasant-just direct and factual.

It's your petite backside and huge DDD breasts that he's attracted to......personally i love you for your mind and ability to give men that step out of line a massive roundhouse, followed by a head but andeg sweep. Sheilas in uniform get my motor running :P

Now MrBenalibina, are you mistaken about my identity or did you think I'm somehow responsive for Thai Govt policy ?

Answering a question with a question...hmmm...2, in fact....not a strong reply. I like the use of the word...now....twice in fact....controlissues ?

I did not try to change thailand.thailand changed me.the thai people taught me to be happy and the things that are important in life.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The Thais taught you what things are important in life?

An interesting statement, but it would be useful if you could elaborate. What things? Surely you are not talking about iphones, SUVs, gold, amulets, etc. So what things do you now value more than before you came to Thailand?

Forgive me my sarcasm (it's part of me), but honestly, I would be grateful if you could take the time to explain.

Accept the way things are.......I am not heartless.....sorry

Bitter and twisted ?

Blame the world around you for what In which you were partially if not totally responsible for?

Eye of the beholder.....its easy to see by many of your posts....bitter and twisted.

No, again what you see through your eyes. Leave it at that.

1stly: Pot, Kettle, Black.

2ndly: I get bitter and twisted when Whiney little sods biatch and whinge about Thailand especially when the issue surrounds their own inability to adapt. Your mistakes, your poor decisions rest with you alone.

• Like 2

Answering a question with a question...hmmm...2, in fact....not a strong reply. I like the use of the word...now....twice in fact....controlissues ?

That's it. I have no control over that issue.

If it were up to me, you'd be on the blacklist for passing the stupidity test with flying colours.

I u der stand you are bitter and twisted but your the one that hooked up with a heartless hooker and got badly burnt. You can't blame Thailand for that nor can you blame me.

As for the thugs issue, you are right....too many....not up to me.....comprehend ?

Life wasn't meant to be easy.

Rubbish and an old pollies throw back line to keep the voters on the straight and narrow...cant belive 30 years later you still belive that load of garbage.

Whatever dude.

Let's all think like you easy street. Lol.

Bitter and twisted ?

Blame the world around you for what In which you were partially if not totally responsible for?

Eye of the beholder.....its easy to see by many of your posts....bitter and twisted.

2ndly: I get bitter and twisted when Whiney little sods biatch and whinge about Thailand especially when the issue surrounds their own inability to adapt. Your mistakes, your poor decisions rest with you alone.

Nd,there are many in his position i had a similar issue in Australia,however,most do not endlessly bleat on about it ,but accept the hand fate has dealt.

,move on and get over it.

Bitter and twisted ?

Nd,there are many in his position i had a similar issue in Australia,however,most do not endlessly bleat on about it ,but accept the hand fate has dealt.

I use to feel sorry for him but now I know why she did it. ?

I went to thailand and learned many things.i could live a much simpler life and be happy.life isnt about stuff. Thai people have empathy .people say hi on the streets.people i met had gratitude.nothing in life is perfect . Exept maybe thai food.

• Like 1

Bitter and twisted ?

I use to feel sorry for him but now I know why she did it. ?

Why she did what ?