Bangkok motorshow 25.3-5.4

Crowleys

The last one had next to no gear.

That's because it is a different motorshow.

This is the big one, where also all the bike accessories shops are.

Maybe your right, but it was in the same location and called the same.

Strange that?????

The last one had next to no gear.

That's because it is a different motorshow.

This is the big one, where also all the bike accessories shops are.

Maybe your right, but it was in the same location and called the same.

Strange that?????

The one that is organised at the moment, is called Bangkok International Motor Show.

The other one is called Motor Expo and is organised in November/December, this is also smaller than the one happening now.

You are right about the fact that both are organised in the same building.

• Like 1

I amsuprised no photos

Unfortunately the people that would normally post those photos have departed from this forum, due to [deleted]

I thought the bike stands made quite a lot of effort this year, especially yamaha. They were given much bigger areas than previously.

Visited the other day on my way home from the airport, decent enough show although I thought the previous motor show was bigger,, but highlight of the show for me was my first pint of Kilkenny at the Irish pub in the impact centre, especially after an 8 week stint in Saudi

Went to the show yesterday (Monday) Accessories and gear were available ( see attached photo of Pretty @ Helmet Stand) Good show BUT!!!! Triumph were a no show! Every other manufacturer was represented.....I don't get it! I was interested to see the current Trumpy line up in the flesh (metal) but nothing doing. Looks like Ducati will be getting my business...great stand and line up of bikes and prices. Lovin the Scrambler!

post-15216-0-26187400-1427774761_thumb.j

post-15216-0-24628600-1427775187_thumb.j

Edited by gazwa
  • Like 1

Went to the show yesterday (Monday) Accessories and gear were available ( see attached photo of Pretty @ Helmet Stand) Good show BUT!!!! Triumph were a no show! Every other manufacturer was represented.....I don't get it! I was interested to see the current Trumpy line up in the flesh (metal) but nothing doing. Looks like Ducati will be getting my business...great stand and line up of bikes and prices. Lovin the Scrambler!

They were at the last one. The sole reason that I went

post-156212-14277781813865_thumb.jpg

post-156212-14277780852072_thumb.jpg