Songkhla Estate Agent ?

Sprog71

I've often thought that a proper estate agency would be a good business here.....I've not seen a single one. People seem to rely on word of mouth and signs.

I guess here (TVF) would be a good place to start advertising...there is a real estate section.

Thank you for the two replies.

Correction

Yes, Singha Nakorn,at 9.30 am blame fat fingers on a mini keyboard and failing eyesight. Later in the day could have been too many Singhs beera!!

TV and most other property websites found seem to cover Expat fleshpots only. In 35 years visiting Songkhla Town I've never met an Expat (never looked)and guess they are thin on the ground.

Found DDproperty.com a national website who have Songkhla properties for sale and ERA(Songkhla)who have properties on that website and need to investigate further.

Thanks for that advice. I'll keep quiet about the internet along with the termites, snakes, UNGS, soi dogs neighbours, noise, bonfires, pollution, litter, motorbikes, water supply, electric supply, rubbish collection, corruption, police and government to mention a few.

Edited by LivinginKata
private remarks removed

• 2 months later...

I work for a Dannok real estate company and it's very good business here. Much more of a grow market than in Pattaya, where the market is oversaturated by farangs.

I'm the only farang in town which is nice for girls' attention too.:D

Edited by MarcelV