Why does thaivisa, a supposed source of solid info, allow so many rants and personal complaints?

KhnomKhnom

I think some people take TV far too seriously, yes there is some good info but at the same time it should be seen as a source of entertainment and it can be a good laugh, you just have to have your own internal filter, to separate the info you want from the BS,

lets face, if the humorous and ranting side of TV was taken away, there would be far fewer members kicking around as everyone would be bored to tears, with the same old, " I have overstayed, what do I do ?" "How much is Sinsot" "She's different" etc etc

The ones that really annoy me are the the jumped up arrogant types who think they are more important than others and proceed to "lecture" everyone else on how to behave and are rather thin skinned when confronted and get offended very easily...thumbsup.gif

Well said Mr SP, as usual.

There's some strange units on tvf.....must be a result of incest or something.

In one thread I suggested Thailand as being the SEA hub for dysfunctional/broken foreigners and one only has to read some of the stuff written on TV to understand why I suggested that.

Genuinely there are members on here who should be under full time medical supervision for their mental problems.

I actually feel sorry for some of the ladies married/involved with these individuals, I mean some people fly off the handle and deteriorate into anger filled rants (and its genuine anger blink.png ) over some silly little comments on a make believe website...

imagine living with someone like that in real life, if they get upset like that over some words on screen I hate to think what they get up to in real life, wife spills tea on them !, what is it a punch in mouth ?, chained to the bed for week, reduced rations for the lady ? blink.png

I stake mine to the grond and cover her in syrup but only in the midday sun as the ants like it then

Believe me, it was a LOT worse a few years ago. I was accused of living in a hovel, of being ignorant and stupid, (well maybe that's true) things have been cleaned up. A lot of people got banned, who remembers Bendix?

you cant mention ex members even " the land of the glorious Thais"wink.png

I am a member of 4 forums. Travel, camping, fishing, and 4 wheel driving. Oh and this one. TVF is the only one littered with cranky old men. The others are informative and real fun.

But I still like coming here to see what is going on.

That's the most common thing I hear here, I'm old this an old that ...... Blah blah blah old old old....but I'm still young, in actual fact as each year passes now I deduct a year & at this rate I wi neverdie.

Once I wrote a 13,782 word masterpiece on how to experience Thailand. This was followed by Parts 2, 3......58. It took me 3-years to type.....

All I got was 3 likes!!!!!!!!!?!?!?!?!

So now all my posts will be utter gibberish!!!!! coffee1.gif

I thought this one here was some of your very best work ! :P

• Like 1

There are some pretty tragic people posting here for sure.

Not much more to say about that without commenting on the way the site is moderated, so I guess it is what it is.

"There are some pretty tragic people posting here for sure."

Pot calling the kettle black !

• Like 2

Not much more to say about that without commenting on the way the site is moderated, so I guess it is what it is.

"There are some pretty tragic people posting here for sure."

Pot calling the kettle black !

Shhhhh Malt, biker thinks he's like the rest of us.....don't mention the scar on his neck or the extra fingers he has ;) Edited by neverdie

Frankly I would not mind less discussion of "news" and instead have the discussion in the general section.

I reakon any poster with the word 'in' in the middle of his name should be flogged in public.....but alas nobody gives a damnn about what crazy ole neverdie thinks ?

Ise reakons thats all correct and true, sept the furst part!

The "normalcy threshold" seems to be about 4000 - 5000 posts.

Members with more than 5000 posts have generally lost the plot.

I'm perfectly fine....nurse Ratchet gave me my shots just this morning.