Paypal Transfer To Asianpay?

Hi all,

I've read a few threads saying it is possible to transfer funds from PayPal to AsianPay, I contacted AsianPay and got a reply in broken English saying roughly that they DONT except PayPal deposits.

Help! Anyone know what the answer is to accessing funds from Thai PayPal! Really wanna get something going on ebay!

BTW not interested in these 'pay money open a US account' schemes! I have an account with Bangkok Bank but they say I can't open an account in thier US branch.

Sho

Hi all,

I've read a few threads saying it is possible to transfer funds from PayPal to AsianPay, I contacted AsianPay and got a reply in broken English saying roughly that they DONT except PayPal deposits.

Help! Anyone know what the answer is to accessing funds from Thai PayPal! Really wanna get something going on ebay!

BTW not interested in these 'pay money open a US account' schemes! I have an account with Bangkok Bank but they say I can't open an account in thier US branch.

Sho

you can directly withdraw in your bangkok bank account. Here below is how you can do.

http://www.thaiebay.info/paypal/clickhere/