If you could be another TVF Poster for a day, who would you be?

neverdie

I would like to be more than one-call me greedy. neverdie, Soutpeel, rgs2001uk, MrToad, tonytigerbkk and siampolee for their wit, intelligence and charisma.

What's wrong with me? Tell him Costas. He hasn't mentioned you either.

Several Posts and responses removed.

7) You will respect fellow members and post in a civil manner. No personal attacks, hateful or insulting towards other members, (flaming) Stalking of members on either the forum or via PM will not be allowed.

I would be CharlieH for a day because he lives like a king......he has assistants, chefs, drivers, entertainment ladies all supplied as part of the TVF moderators package......first class air travel, company Lear jet.....ahhhh the life.

How do you know this?

Some young, very rich, fit, super cute, gay guy, otherwise not picky, and then I would try to steal his life for good!

Knowing what I know now of course.

Not interested in his brain ... will scrap that part.

I've been watching House of Cards,

Edited by Jingthing

Several Posts and responses removed.

7) You will respect fellow members and post in a civil manner. No personal attacks, hateful or insulting towards other members, (flaming) Stalking of members on either the forum or via PM will not be allowed.

I would be CharlieH for a day because he lives like a king......he has assistants, chefs, drivers, entertainment ladies all supplied as part of the TVF moderators package......first class air travel, company Lear jet.....ahhhh the life.

Where does he find all the time to keep all us dolts in line amazing.!!!!!

For a day I would like to look in the mind of an abusive manipulator who likes to bully his way through life when people stand in his/her way. As OP has worked dealing with scumbags, he can maybe shed some light in advance on what ticks those peoples boxes to act the way how they do. Also if there is a danger of becoming one him/herself when dealing extensively with those people. Like the saying......it takes 1 to know 1.

Thanks.

No one, if every one else is even half as messed up as this farang, even sans booze, lol

Honorable mention to that allegedly "every second day boinker" guy Ian Forbes, who allegedly makes "enemies" disappear, while writing one-handed on the keyboard, drinking only moderately of course, large bottles of beer only as it were, casting a fishing line, and shooting a butterfly ( both types), cause he's a faithful guy to his 2 Thai women, and the other Thai family or 2 he supports with his modest pension and book earnings....

but then he's a spry 74? or so?giggle.gif I'll bet he's never seen ED

Let see, anything else on the guy? Nope

For a day I would like to look in the mind of an abusive manipulator who likes to bully his way through life when people stand in his/her way. As OP has worked dealing with scumbags, he can maybe shed some light in advance on what ticks those peoples boxes to act the way how they do. Also if there is a danger of becoming one him/herself when dealing extensively with those people. Like the saying......it takes 1 to know 1.

Thanks.

We get it, you want to be yourself....which is fine....Bon appetite !

• Like 1

Why would anyone want to be Costas??

Miserable bugger always miscalling his lovely looooooonnnnnnng suffering wife.

He only has good days when he remembers his medication.

I am happy being me !! boring sad old fart !!

Costas you still my friend??? only joking.

Id like to be a real hot girl for a day.. Do we have hot female Thai posters ?

You want to be given a good serve by a guy.?..... Perhaps an ugly girl would be better ???

Nope.. I just want to see how foolish guys would act near me trying to impress me thinking they have a chance.. see them trying to bribe me with their money and such. Must be fun. The sex part does not sound that appealing.. but exploiting the looks without going there would be fun.

You want to be given a good serve by a guy.?..... Perhaps an ugly girl would be better ???

Nope.. I just want to see how foolish guys would act near me trying to impress me thinking they have a chance.. see them trying to bribe me with their money and such. Must be fun. The sex part does not sound that appealing.. but exploiting the looks without going there would be fun.

Ohhhh a Pr** teaser. Lol.

Good idea. ?

• Like 1

Hahaha!

SriRachaJohn so I could punch myself out.

Oh gosh! Is he still alive?

Yes he became butcholz and then he transformed into a bird with many heads.

You should change your nick to Harry Potter mate....that will scare him off!