How to renew your Thai Driver's License in Khonkaen?

Hi Everyone

Sorry this might be a duplicate request. I like to know what do you need to renew your license in Khonkaen. I have heard you need a Medical Certificate from a Clinic, copies of the passport ( main page and visa page) I have a non-B. Copies of the current D.L. front and back. I'm a teacher do they need copies of my school contract and work permit? Do I need to go to the police station to obtain something for the Driver's License Bureau? Do I need to show proof where I live and what document is that.....

I kindly would appreciate your help so I'm fully prepared when I go there. Thanks a lot Jasper

Hi well ive just done it but not khon kaen in MSK .a week and 300 km and one accident (in transport office )later its done .nightmare.positive side ...everyone did their best to help me .negative....no one knew what to do .so take EVERYTHING you have ..in duplicate signed by 3 thai officials .but in krabi it goes in 2 minutes with only rental contract !in other words its like the visa ..every depot has its own interpretation !good luck ..stay COOL !