Computer Accessories in Pattaya

shartin

Hello

I am looking to buy a gaming joystick for my laptop, but as yet have been unable to find one. I have already been to Tukkom but rather surprisingly they did not have what I was looking for. I need one that has a twist axis and also a top hat. Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

Pattaya has many farangs with disposable income who might be inclined to buy fancy gadgets and man-toys (or even digital nomads and others who want quality computer parts for serious use), yet hardly any shops cater to them.

I find this very odd.

• Like 1

Thomas at Invadeit is fantastic. You can even submit a question and he'll reply quickly with his recommendations. Lazada might be an option also as might eBay. I've been using eBay recently with free shipping from Hong Kong. Takes a few weeks, but the price is the same as I'd pay in the US.

• Like 1

Pattaya has many farangs with disposable income who might be inclined to buy fancy gadgets and man-toys (or even digital nomads and others who want quality computer parts for serious use), yet hardly any shops cater to them.

I find this very odd.

You should also note that the number of shops trading in Tukcom has steadily reduced with the advent of reliable online shopping that invadeit and others provide. I don't shop for computer stuff at Best Buy in the US or Dixon's PC World in the UK either. Thailand is catching up with the trend of reliable online shopping options for geeks.

I can only hope that HomePro will also soon fade into obscurity with all those clueless 'assistants' stalking the savvy DIY'er and be replaced by similar onsite stores.

Edited by NanLaew

You can buy anything from China or Hong Kong these days , I always use Ebay and often it's free shipping if you can wait a week or two. Never had any problems , most packages are sent with a tracking number. Sometimes I have to pay import taxes but still cheaper than Thailand.

Edited by balo