How to contact Thai Airways, is there a code or a secret handshake?

use skype to call their 800 number in usa

Call the US to buy a ticket in Thailand?

I could of course also fly to the US and contact them direct, but then I am there already and don't need the ticket!

You know, calling Thai Air is USA ... or in your European home country ... is a great idea. The call isn't that costly ... or it's even free on Skype ... and you can talk in your native tongue to a much more competent person.

Don't get caught up in "I shouldn't have to do this" and just do it.

Edited by HerbalEd
  • Like 1

I could of course also fly to the US and contact them direct, but then I am there already and don't need the ticket!

You know, calling Thai Air is USA ... or in your European home country ... is a great idea. The call isn't that costly ... or it's even free on Skype ... and you can talk in your native tongue to a much more competent person.

Don't get caught up in "I shouldn't have to do this" and just do it.

I always had the impression, that purchasing a round trip ticket in the country of departure is way cheaper.

In all fairness ,I have them elusive .

However,when I send an e-mail & include a phone number ,they have phoned back.

I think they are "shy" of anything being written down ,which could be used in evidence against them at a later date .

Thai TG London are usualy cooperative & good listeners.

What the fuss about? I just called this number listed on their website and it works fine 02 356-1111

Is it that hard to check out the deals online? Click the "Superdeals" link and see what deals they have right now, although their deals are a joke as its still much more expensive than other airlines and not cheaper than their normal rate.

I've found customer phone service in the usa thai air office better than in thailand

Got this back today...

*** This is an automated response confirming the receipt of your email. Please do not reply ***

Please use this Case ID number if you need to contact us regarding this inquiry: 8856188

Thank you for contacting United Airlines. Our Customer Care team is currently responding to most inquiries within 7-10 business days. If your message is regarding an upcoming trip, a baggage delay or about our MileagePlus frequent flyer program, please refer to our helpful links below. We look forward to assisting you.

- Your United Airlines Customer Care team

Helpful links:

What the fuss about? I just called this number listed on their website and it works fine 02 356-1111

Is it that hard to check out the deals online? Click the "Superdeals" link and see what deals they have right now, although their deals are a joke as its still much more expensive than other airlines and not cheaper than their normal rate.

I selected a flight from the "super deal" list and got the following:

The following warning(s) occured

No available flights were found for the date requested. The first available flights were on the following date: Saturday, March 28, 2015 (10209)

(I did not select a date, as no such option is available)

This is Thailand. Start by having low expectations followed by low disappointment. Thai are just too complacent to test their links but quite quick to produce flashy eye catching adverts. Go in person. You might meet someone just as dumb on the counter!

• Like 1