Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

5 minutes ago, chris1010 said:

i need to report my 90 days by the 18/11/ are you allowed 7 days after this date?

Yes, but only if you do in in person. Not online or by mail(post). Is it wise to do it the very last day? 

4 minutes ago, Carib said:

Have a thai speaking person call your immigration office, find out if they accept the online report.

I have spoken to the IOs in person (90 days ago). They say the website doesn't work/isn't working. C'est la vie.

[Edit: Why should they not accept the online report?]

Edited by Yorkie

21 hours ago, Yorkie said:

As is mine after 15 days.

Incompetence, lethargy or just laziness?

First time it has been a problem, finally mailed in just within the time scale and confirmed received by EMS at immigration, cancelled the online application after 8 days pending.

Seems that many offices are failing to approve in a timely manner nowadays, it would be nice if they would let us know, but then TIT! 

1507625.GIF

4 minutes ago, zenplay said:

Trying to fill 90 day online report this morning.

System seems to be very slow when entering the personal information.

When i clicked on "submit" from the step 1 page, then i arrived on a blank screen ...

That is what happens when your are not using Internet Explorer or a browser with an extension or add on for it.

What browser are you using?

The blank screen can because you have a pop up blocker that is blocking a message from the system.

1 minute ago, ubonjoe said:

The blank screen can because you have a pop up blocker that is blocking a message from the system.

Yes, I discovered this, you must allow pop up's for this site on IE for it to work properly.

2 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

That is what happens when your are not using Internet Explorer or a browser with an extension or add on for it.

What browser are you using?

I am using Chrome.

1 hour ago, Mattd said:

Yes, I discovered this, you must allow pop up's for this site on IE for it to work properly.

I also could not print the "Receipt of Notification" until I allowed pop ups. For those who are unfamiliar with IE settings, click on the "Tools" icon (the little gear wheel in the upper right corner) then:

Internet Options-->Privacy tab-->Uncheck "Turn On Pop-up Blocker"-->Apply-->OK.

Edited by Zyxel

Can  someone inform me as to what is the usual process for online 90 day reporting, when reporting to Chonburi/Jomtiem. This is the first time I have tried using it hoping to save the trip as I live North of town.

Does Jomtiem respond to online reporting or must I attend the office?

Or do they wait until it is actually due before they process, ie not in advance?

Just frustrating checking on-line every morning to see  'Pending'.... and hear no reason for 10 days now.

1 hour ago, jacko45k said:

Can  someone inform me as to what is the usual process for online 90 day reporting, when reporting to Chonburi/Jomtiem. This is the first time I have tried using it hoping to save the trip as I live North of town.

Or do they wait until it is actually due before they process, ie not in advance?

Just frustrating checking on-line every morning to see  'Pending'.... and hear no reason for 10 days now.

Not sure what Jomtien immigration is doing with online reports. Others have been waiting for approval for a long time.

Just wait until your report is due and if not approved go to immigration within 7 days after the report date. Take a copy of the pending report to show them. That might help others if wake up an realizes that the system is working.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, jacko45k said:

Jomtien are currently not responding to online report, they remain pending, I am pretty sure it would be a very simple thing to fix but nobody seems to be bothered, possibly just a notification configuration issue that they have lost somehow

12 minutes ago, Thailand said:

Has anyone in any region had approval of their online submissions in the last 10 days?

One here posted on Monday.

On 11/13/2017 at 3:58 PM, Eff1n2ret said:

Progress!

I checked again just now, and the application is approved already. Receipt printed off, next reporting date 10th Feb.