Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

21 hours ago, Thailand said:

Has anyone in any region had approval of their online submissions in the last 10 days?

Not I. But I've never had approval on-line. And I've been attempting to use the system as long as it has (or not) been operating (sic).

Just got the receipt of notification for er indoors by return mail.

Included in the envelope was this slip of paper.

5a0e9784d47b7_2017-11-1714_57_14.png.26c03ad5f386499b70bfe07ab7baef4f.png

Was unable to do it online for her at all online, mine went "pending" for 8 days  so mailed in.

No doubt I will get one of these in my return mail!  1512039.gif

On 11/16/2017 at 10:52 AM, smedly said:

Jomtien are currently not responding to online report, they remain pending, I am pretty sure it would be a very simple thing to fix but nobody seems to be bothered, possibly just a notification configuration issue that they have lost somehow

Why should they be interested in how much it costs you in time, fuel, and vehicle wear and tear, not to mention environmental issues. On Tuesday, I spent 50 minutes driving there, 50 minutes driving back and less than 5 minutes obtaining approval in Surin Immigration.

9 minutes ago, Danielsiam said:

work fine ? it's for Bangkok only ?

If you use this page it has more info about the reporting. That link is the page after this one. https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do

It works well if you use Internet Explorer or a browser with a extension or add on to emulate it.

It can be used for reporting nationwide.

2 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

If you use this page it has more info about the reporting. That link is the page after this one. https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do

It works well if you use Internet Explorer or a browser with a extension or add on to emulate it.

It can be used for reporting nationwide.

• Immigration offices throughout the country,particularly the provincial Immigration Office responsible for the area of your residence. 
• For foreigners who residing in Bangkok,contact Immigration Division 1 Office, Chalermprakiat Government Complex, Chaengwattana Rd., Laksi, Bangkok 

so it mean, the resident of Bangkok, cannot do it online ?

13 minutes ago, Danielsiam said:

so it mean, the resident of Bangkok, cannot do it online ?

No that is info for doing them if you cannot do them online.

The paragraph before that one states this.

Failure to complete the online application form properly and failure to submit the required information may affect your chances of apply notification 90 days online.

After filling the form, entering capcha, and ckicking on "Submit" at the first step page, then a window box apperared with the following message :

"For Further information regarding The 90-day Notification Report Service, 

please contact the immigration Branch Office in your residence area"

And I cannot go to step 2 ....

Any experiences with this problem ? Thank you.

3 minutes ago, zenplay said:

Any experiences with this problem ? Thank you.

The message means your record could not be found in the database that system checks. It can also mean that the system could not access the database when you tried doing it. Just try again later is what I suggest.

One reason can be that you last entry to the country was prior to 2013 or you have gotten a new passport since your last entry. I get the message all the time for both those reasons.

A common reason is that you did not complete one for the required fields correctly. Not using the drop down menu for your nationality is the most common error.

I suggest you only complete the required fields with a beside them.

It appears to be down at the moment,

Honestly, it seems to be a waste of time, I have been checking back with it for 2 weeks and I might as well just go there.

Spoke too soon, just came online...still pending!!!

Edited by jacko45k

7 minutes ago, pookiki said:

Upon Joe - trying to submit my 90 report but the 'captcha' won't appear or reload on the first page of the application.  Any suggestions?

That was mentioned in a earlier post in another topic. That happens sometimes but comes back later.

Just checked again and it is working now.

32 minutes ago, pookiki said:

Ubon Joe - trying to submit my 90 report but the 'captcha' won't appear or reload on the first page of the application.  Any suggestions?

And turn off your pop-up blocker if you haven't yet.

On 19/11/2017 at 5:35 AM, ubonjoe said:

The message means your record could not be found in the database that system checks. It can also mean that the system could not access the database when you tried doing it. Just try again later is what I suggest.

One reason can be that you last entry to the country was prior to 2013 or you have gotten a new passport since your last entry. I get the message all the time for both those reasons.

A common reason is that you did not complete one for the required fields correctly. Not using the drop down menu for your nationality is the most common error.

I suggest you only complete the required fields with a beside them.

Thank you for your reply.

Is there a way to contact Immigration Bangkok by email ?

2 minutes ago, pookiki said:

My latest 90 report went smooth as silk - Thai silk that is!  Ubon Joe, is it possible for migrant workers to use the online reporting site? 

I can think of no reason they could not do it. I have seen nothing that says they cannot do it.

The message means your record could not be found in the database that system checks. It can also mean that the system could not access the database when you tried doing it. Just try again later is what I suggest. One reason can be that you last entry to the country was prior to 2013 or you have gotten a new passport since your last entry.

Another reason may be that your TM30 data is absent, or dated. A simple comparison of TM30 data, primarily TM6 number and last entry date with that same info on your TM47 would cause a "tilt" if those data didn't align. And reporting electronically would allow data comparison much easier than with human interface, i.e., 90-day reporting by mail or in person. (I'm sure this is probably mentioned somewhere in this long-winded thread.)

If you recently arrived or re-entered Thailand, you may need to complete your first 90-day report in person. However... getting your Immigration required TM.30 report contained in your passport Date Stamped with your new Entry Date -- immediately within a few days upon re-entering Thailand may help to to allow first 90-day reports to be submitted online for those who have traveled outside of Thailand since their last 90-day report. Apparently, once your information is on file with Chiang Mai Immigration and they have entered into their system your new Arrival/Departure Card # and most recent Entry Date, you can try using their online tool for your online 90-day report.

https://sites.google.com/site/ccccrecent/home/immigration-online-reporting-help#TOC-Mail-in-90-Day-Reporting-Process

8 minutes ago, JimGant said:

Another reason may be that your TM30 data is absent, or dated. A simple comparison of TM30 data, primarily TM6 number and last entry date with that same info on your TM47 would cause a "tilt" if those data didn't align. And reporting electronically would allow data comparison much easier than with human interface, i.e., 90-day reporting by mail or in person. (I'm sure this is probably mentioned somewhere in this long-winded thread.)

The records that the system accesses is from entries to the country. The is why an old entry or a new passport since your last entry keeps you from doing them.

The TM30 thing at some offices might cause it to be disapproved at the office that receives and processes the application for the report.

I tried the online system for the first time now (tried yesterday and early this morning) but I failed to get it to work.

When I fill out the data on the first page (with the passport number etc) and then click on "Submit" nothing, absolutely nothing happens. To see if the page does indeed register my click on submit I also tried to leave some of the required fields empty and surely enough the moment I click on submit an onscreen message appears saying I need to fill in field xyz. So yes, it does register my click on submit. 

I am using Safari on my Apple but using the "user agent" for IE that you can activate under the "developers" settings. 

Does anyone have an idea what else I could try to make it work?

Cheers

DUS

Edited by DUS

Just had a bit of a situation.  I did the 90 day report in august 15 days before the due date as required.  Went to report online 90 days later thinking that the original date was preserved, but it wasn't and I had less than 7days (in fact 3days) to report. As such I had to do it in person.  I conclude from this that the 90 report is actually a 75 day report if you do it online.

1 minute ago, Tilacme said:

Just had a bit of a situation.  I did the 90 day report in august 15 days before the due date as required.  Went to report online 90 days later thinking that the original date was preserved, but it wasn't and I had less than 7days (in fact 3days) to report. As such I had to do it in person.  I conclude from this that the 90 report is actually a 75 day report if you do it online.

It´s always from the day you do the report (whether you do the report online or in person), I was told.

So if you had done it online with 7 days remaining, you could have a "83 days report". ;-)

5 hours ago, DUS said:

Does anyone have an idea what else I could try to make it work?

Not sure what the problem could be since you say nothing is happening.

Some people have had it go to a blank page because a popup blocker is preventing a message from coming up.

Even if you didn't do the captcha it should of given you a message that you forgot it (mentioned it because you didn't).

8 minutes ago, DUS said:

It´s always from the day you do the report (whether you do the report online or in person), I was told.

So if you had done it online with 7 days remaining, you could have a "83 days report". ;-)

Thank you for confirming my suspicions.  The pdf I received from the online report didn't give a follow on date so I guess that's up to you to work out.

4 minutes ago, Tilacme said:

Thank you for confirming my suspicions.  The pdf I received from the online report didn't give a follow on date so I guess that's up to you to work out.

The one you get after it is approved (next appointment) has the reporting date on it.

The one you get after submitting the application does not have the date since it has not been approved yet.

9 minutes ago, hashmodha said:

Can this be done by mobile or Internet Microsoft internet explorer....I downloaded the guide but the rest does not work?

It can only be done on a computer browser with Internet Explorer or another one with an extension or add on for internet explorer.