Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

6 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

The application is sent to the designated office for where you are living for approval.

Okay, thanks for that, they know me at Sakon Nakon so that might explain the quick turnaround.

Not too sure what went on here?

Received notification that my OnLine TM47 was "Approved" today by the Udon Thani office. It was submitted 15 days ago on the 7th Aug.

I sent in a Mailed TM47 on the 15 Aug to which I have not seen the receipt yet. Normally get the receipt within a few days. Just wondering if by me enclosing a copy of my "Pending" notice kicked em into action!

Edit:

Just to add all online actions associated with the report seem to be working well in FireFox now. Just asked to allow a 'plugin' associated with the site to activate.

Edited by bdenner

On 8/18/2017 at 2:46 AM, joealx said:

The same thing happened to me after midnight today (Aug 18). I'm thinking it's the new card. I came back June 5th. Last year, It worked after I came back. Maybe it's because they're closed now. I'll try again when Immigration is open. 

I was actually 1 day late to use online service. I think that's why I got the message.

3 hours ago, bdenner said:

Not too sure what went on here?

Received notification that my OnLine TM47 was "Approved" today by the Udon Thani office. It was submitted 15 days ago on the 7th Aug.

I sent in a Mailed TM47 on the 15 Aug to which I have not seen the receipt yet. Normally get the receipt within a few days. Just wondering if by me enclosing a copy of my "Pending" notice kicked em into action!

Edit:

Just to add all online actions associated with the report seem to be working well in FireFox now. Just asked to allow a 'plugin' associated with the site to activate.

That's interesting. Your post prompted me to check on the online report I did towards the end of July. It's still shown as pending, and when I reported in person on 2nd August they guy said "his" website wasn't working. It's difficult to believe that it's working in Udon and not in Rayong, so one can only conclude that it's up to individual offices whether or not they use the system. I would guess your mailed-in report did the trick.

On 8/23/2017 at 0:16 PM, bdenner said:

I took my "pending notice" to Surin Immigration in person and received the response "the website is captain hooked" (or the Thai equivalent thereof).

7 minutes ago, sinbin said:

Am I the only one on this forum that sincerely believes online 90 day reporting is never going to work? Two and a half years, or more, of make believe so far.

It's not make believe. The problem is even when it's up and running, it doesn't always work for everybody. I've used it successfully 6 times but a couple of other times it hasn't worked.

25 minutes ago, sinbin said:

Am I the only one on this forum that sincerely believes online 90 day reporting is never going to work? Two and a half years, or more, of make believe so far.

Got my 4th approval last week, granted the other 3 were last year. Reports in between the site being up and down were successfully done by mail.

Great when it works and mail in is very simple and costs around 21 baht.

15 hours ago, KhaoNiaw said:

It's not make believe. The problem is even when it's up and running, it doesn't always work for everybody. I've used it successfully 6 times but a couple of other times it hasn't worked.

If it doesn't work for everybody then it doesn't work. When was the last time anyone can claim it worked for all?

15 hours ago, Thailand said:

Got my 4th approval last week, granted the other 3 were last year. Reports in between the site being up and down were successfully done by mail.

Great when it works and mail in is very simple and costs around 21 baht.

Yes great when it works but it doesn't. As for mail reporting, you are lucky. Why isn't mail reporting available to all? In my opinion, cuz it suits their agenda.

1 hour ago, sinbin said:

Yes great when it works but it doesn't. As for mail reporting, you are lucky. Why isn't mail reporting available to all? In my opinion, cuz it suits their agenda.

Agree with "their agenda".  Some offices are maybe scared they will lose staff/their job when everybody starts doing the online registration or using Thai-Post. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Carib said:

Agree with "their agenda".  Some offices are maybe scared they will lose staff/their job when everybody starts doing the online registration or using Thai-Post. 

Why?

Somebody still has to process the online or mailed in reports. I think 90 day reports are only a small part of most offices workload.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

Only rogue offices refuse to accept mailed in and online reports. There are not many of them thankfully.

Off topic and "Rogue Offices"!! Back about 7 years ago, before the Udon Thani office opened, we had to deal with Nong Khai. Without a doubt they were the pits with Mr Happy, sitting in the top right corner, going out of his way to make EVERYTHING hard and the female in charge more interested in flogging her soaps, perfume and other crap to the Farang than providing a reasonable service. They too did not respond to mailed in reports.

Would be interested to hear if they have amended their ways.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, sinbin said:

If it doesn't work for everybody then it doesn't work. When was the last time anyone can claim it worked for all?

1512039.gif

17 minutes ago, pauleddy said:

I use only Macs. Can I do my 90-day via my Mac machine(s)?

You can use a user agent on Safari to emulate Internet explorer. See: http://www.dummies.com/web-design-development/how-to-activate-user-agent-switcher-in-safari/

Edited by ubonjoe
Changed to updated link