Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

1 hour ago, GuestForLife said:

I'd advice you to cancel your online notification, which takes few second, and go to the immigration office to apply in person. I've been to the phuket immigration office on thursday and they told me that nobody is taking care of the online requests, regardless the fact that is working.

Why would it be necessary to cancel my Online report? I have my document showing I reported and it is 'Pending'. I will present that document to Immigration and get my new 90 Day and ask why it wasn't processed. Ii seems to me that if I cancel it at the last minute it will cause me more problems.

3 hours ago, phuketrichard said:

QUESTION:
For next month;

I entered Thailand on May 3rd, ON the 18th of June i did my 1 year extension, so my NEW 90 day report is due Sept 18th

Will this work with the online reporting??  Do i use May 3rd as enter Thailand date ( as than it might say i didn't due my 90 day report on time.)

Just asking,thanks

Doing a 90 day report would never changes your enter Thailand date, your enter date is just that, the last time you entered the country. When I do my extensions here in Bangkok they never also credit that with doing a 90 report, here they are completely different things, you are lucky the office you use does. As for your online question  I do not think you will have a problem using your actual enter date of May 3rd, I do not think it would accept any date other than that and yes use the 90 day due date you quoted in September. The first day you can do the online report will be September the 4th if Immigration gave you the Sept 18th due date. Good luck.

2 hours ago, teetersb said:

Why would it be necessary to cancel my Online report? I have my document showing I reported and it is 'Pending'. I will present that document to Immigration and get my new 90 Day and ask why it wasn't processed. Ii seems to me that if I cancel it at the last minute it will cause me more problems.

To be honest with you , your pending document means nothing to some immigration offices as I found out.

I did the same thing and was told that the office will not do any online reporting , they want to see feet through the door.

So my pending document was thrown in the bin , and my 90 day report done by the officer.

Edited by NE1
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

To be honest with you , your pending document means nothing to some immigration offices as I found out.
I did the same thing and was told that the office will not do any online reporting , they want to see feet through the door.
So my pending document was thrown in the bin , and my 90 day report done by the officer.

Which Immigration was this NE1 ?
Might save some of us some time if we know.

42 minutes ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

Which Immigration was this NE1 ?
Might save some of us some time if we know.

Ratchaburi , we all used to go through Nakhon Pathom and the online was a huge time saver .

When the new office opened in Ratchaburi the online stopped.

They need to justify all the bodies " working " there.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 8/7/2017 at 6:39 AM, bdenner said:

Well surprise-surprise, I may have to eat my words.

What a Joke! Certainly looks that way and I will not have to eat my words!

Sending in a 'Snail Mailed" report Monday and will make a comment on the copy of the online TM47 report I will attach and ask the question?

Absolutely NOTHING changed on this web site! What a waste of bandwidth and insult to long term expat Non Imm "Residence" of Thailand!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, bdenner said:

What a Joke! Certainly looks that way and I will not have to eat my words!

Sending in a 'Snail Mailed" report Monday and will make a comment on the copy of the online TM47 report I will attach and ask the question?

Absolutely NOTHING changed on this web site! What a waste of bandwidth and insult to long term expat Non Imm "Residence" of Thailand!

Can I assume you are reporting from the Bangkok Division 1 area or Chaengwattana Immigration. Thanks.

6 minutes ago, BobTH said:

Can I assume you are reporting from the Bangkok Division 1 area or Chaengwattana Immigration. Thanks.

No, If you go back to the previous page you will see where I report to Udon Thani Office - BUT - Only had one successful application since the the "Online" reporting opting was introduced in March 2015.

To add.- EMS mailed TM47 forms ALWAYS work well out of Udon Thani.

Edited by bdenner
Additional Information

Just now, bdenner said:

No, If you go back to the previous page you will see where I report to Udon Thani Office - BUT - Only had one successful application since the the "Online" reporting opting was introduced in March 2015.

I went back and saw your location after my post, sorry for that. I tried to delete it but it wouldn't let me. Sorry for your troubles and I hope they get things working better for you next time. I ended up mailing mine this time also and I had an online pending. I just said the hell with it and deleted the online and went to the post office and mailed it in, but after that, I did hear of someone or two getting the approval from the Bangkok area and that is why I was curious about your location. Take care. 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Jip99 said:

Did  you actually do a 90 day report when doing your extension? They are not automatic.

If you did then your next report date is 15 September. If not, you are late for 31 July ?

give me a break,been here for 30 years and i have the 90 day report in the back of my passport  

Phuket always does a 90 day report when u renew ur 1 year extension.AUTOMATICALLY

due to report on sept18th as i said.

where are online reports looked at and approved ? In Bangkok or ur immigration where u report?  I would think they all go to one place and thta would be Bangkok.
hence why would you calling phuket expect to get a correct response?

Edited by phuketrichard

9 minutes ago, phuketrichard said:

where are online reports looked at and approved ? In Bangkok or ur immigration where u report?  I would think they all go to one place and thta would be Bangkok.
hence why would you calling phuket expect to get a correct response?

At the immigration office where you do you do your reports.

The is no central database for the 90 day reports. The records are only kept at a local office.

• Thanks 2

I am in Surat Thani.  I filed a 90 day online request on the 3rd and it is still showing pending.  My 90 day was up on the 13th.  I guess I'll have to make the journey to the Immigration Office and do it the usual way.  But if anyone has advice I would appreciate it.

Just mailed off my TM47 report but also included a printed copy of my online "Pending" notification (8 days old). My due date is the 17th as such could not put it off any longer. Will be interested to see their reaction to the questions I posed about the "Online" process.

3 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

You could call them about it. Perhaps they are not aware the system is working again.

This is the point. The system IS NOT Working - maybe the soft ware/web site is but that's where it stops!

At the immigration office where you do you do your reports.
The is no central database for the 90 day reports. The records are only kept at a local office.

Amazing Thailand !...
I wonder why they dont have a central database.
I also wonder why after all this time the 90 day report server is down more than up ? ?

19 minutes ago, johng said:

Amazing Thailand !...
I wonder why they dont have a central database.
I also wonder why after all this time the 90 day report server is down more than up ? ?

Good question. Never have any trouble with the servers at 7-11.....

:sorry:

On 8/12/2017 at 11:58 AM, teetersb said:

absolutely not... I did it and everything went smooth... 

4 hours ago, BobTH said:

The site seems to be down again today August 15th, 2017.

Now 3 hours later it is up and working again. and I notice that I did not get a security warning this time like I always have before.

Edited by BobTH

I made my online application on the 30th of July. It was pending for over 2 weeks. This morning I checked the website and it was down, so I rode 180 k to Kap Choeng. As I sat down in front of the officer I explained that I had tried to do the 90 day report online, and presented a copy of my online application. I was annoyed when he laughed and also sniggered as he commented in Thai to his colleagues.
Luckily we English dont lose face like the Thais. I went home feeling a lot less confident in the system.

Sent from my SM-J700F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

12 minutes ago, Varrius said:

I made my online application on the 30th of July. It was pending for over 2 weeks. This morning I checked the website and it was down, so I rode 180 k to Kap Choeng. As I sat down in front of the officer I explained that I had tried to do the 90 day report online, and presented a copy of my online application. I was annoyed when he laughed and also sniggered as he commented in Thai to his colleagues.
Luckily we English dont lose face like the Thais. I went home feeling a lot less confident in the system.

Sent from my SM-J700F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

I admire your patience.

Will you try postal application in the future?  That's a heck of a ride.