Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

31 minutes ago, FARANG KIWI said:

I just copied your link and got the following ( using Chrome )

No problem to get to the first page of the application. It is after completing the required info and captcha and clicking submit that I got that message.

If you are only using Chrome you will have a problem entering the info. That is why use IE Tab .

5 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

You may have something blocking a popup message telling you to contact your local immigration office. That has happened to others.

Right you are, I get a pop-up message in Thai. I think I even know the reason. I now have two approvals with different next notify dates (Jul 29 and Aug 8). The first one was approved online, but I could not see or print it as the site went down at that time. The second approval was issued at the immigration office, as I thought the site went off before approval was issued. It is only yesterday when the site was back that I realized the online application had indeed been approved. So probably there are conflicting info in their records now. 

9 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

No problem to get to the first page of the application. It is after completing the required info and captcha and clicking submit that I got that message.

If you are only using Chrome you will have a problem entering the info. That is why use IE Tab .

I'm getting the same error message when using IE 7 on an older Windows Vista laptop I have used previously in submitting online reports.

I'm 15 days out from my report date, but I'm wondering if I just need to wait another day or two and try again...?

2 hours ago, fusion58 said:

I'm 15 days out from my report date, but I'm wondering if I just need to wait another day or two and try again...?

Thanks for checking.

Not sure that would cause the 403 error. I was expecting the message to contact my local office that get all the time since cannot use online reporting because of an old entry to the country.

6 minutes ago, BobTH said:

Has there been any reports of successful submissions of online 90 day reports since the site has been back up this week? I have not heard of any yet. Thanks in advance.

None that I have seen.

Perhaps try and be the first one.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ubonjoe said:

None that I have seen.

Perhaps try and be the first one.

it is working now .status Pending so have to wait for the reply.

Transaction date and time Wednesday ,July 26,2017 9:39 AM (TH)
Edited by sting
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, delboy said:

Worked for me this morning, status Pending.  Did not work yesterday.

Same here.

I initially tried to submit my report at the stroke of midnight on the 15th day prior to report date, but I received the previously noted error message.

I tried again this afternoon (still 15 days out) and I was able to submit the report successfully.

Now it's just a matter of hoping the site stays up long enough to complete the process, I guess.

• Like 2

I would like somebody else to try to open the site and entering all the required info to see what happens. Shortcut to bypass the accept terms page. https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do?cmd=acceptTerm
I just tried 3 times using IE Tab on Chrome and got this notice instead of the popup to contact your local office page I expected to get.

The website declined to show this webpage

HTTP 403

This error (HTTP 403 Forbidden) means that this program was able to connect to the website, but it does not have permission to view the webpage.

I got the same error message a couple of days ago. First with IE plugin on Chrome then using MS Edge. Multiple attempts with both.

Is there a hard deadline for mail-in reporting? It appears to be 15 days before but not sure of the enforced desdline

48 minutes ago, eppic said:

Is there a hard deadline for mail-in reporting? It appears to be 15 days before but not sure of the enforced desdline

it is a window of 15 to 7 days before the report is due.

Edit: Reporting site is really slow today. Filled in all the required info and got the message I normally get to contact my local office. 

Edited by ubonjoe

Ubon Joe,

I copied and pasted your URL in Edge without the IE tab and it worked fine.  Also, I just noticed that my IE Program is missing after the last Windows 10 update. Used to have all my information stored on the immigration form in IE.   My IE tab extension is also missing.  Please instruct on how to add it, again.  Thanks.

Ubon Joe, please disregard the question about the IE tab -- it was the IE tab in Chrome.  Sorry.

Edited by pookiki
Incorrect info.

39 minutes ago, pookiki said:

Ubon Joe,

I copied and pasted your URL in Edge without the IE tab and it worked fine.  Also, I just noticed that my IE Program is missing after the last Windows 10 update. Used to have all my information stored on the immigration form in IE.   My IE tab extension is also missing.  Please instruct on how to add it, again.  Thanks.

All you need to do click the 3 dots for settings on Edge and you will see the option to open in internet explorer.

Edit: Found IE under windows accessories on the app menu.

3 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

All you need to do click the 3 dots for settings on Edge and you will see the option to open in internet explorer.

Edit: Found IE under windows accessories on the app menu.

Can't find it in my windows accessories menu.

14 minutes ago, pookiki said:

Can't find it in my windows accessories menu.

just search for Internet explorer and then right click and pin to start menu or task bar

if it doesn't show up in search then you need to install it again

Edited by smedly

20 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

It is on mine. 

Screenshot showing it.

597c87bbbad48_IEonwindows.jpg.1924b93d040ae02bb10a17cac27e5db6.jpg

Missing on mine. I used to have it as a main menu item. 

Edited by pookiki
Omitted something.

1 hour ago, smedly said:

just search for Internet explorer and then right click and pin to start menu or task bar

if it doesn't show up in search then you need to install it again

I downloaded and installed IE 11 from the microsoft website. However, when I restarted my computer the program is still missing. Not sure what's wrong with my computer or if a Windows update screwed something up. :(

14 minutes ago, pookiki said:

I downloaded and installed IE 11 from the microsoft website. However, when I restarted my computer the program is still missing. Not sure what's wrong with my computer or if a Windows update screwed something up. :(

not sure how you got messed up but anyway, I assume you did a search and didn't find it, also uninstall IE if you installed it any other way apart from what is described below 

go to settings - apps and features - manage optional features, from there you should be able to add remove IE 11

9 hours ago, smedly said:

not sure how you got messed up but anyway, I assume you did a search and didn't find it, also uninstall IE if you installed it any other way apart from what is described below 

go to settings - apps and features - manage optional features, from there you should be able to add remove IE 11

I googled this issue and it seems to be a fairly common problem with the Windows updates. I did a rebuild on the indexing but IE still doesn't show on the Windows accessories menu.  However, I did find IE 11 in the program files and put a shortcut on my desktop.  It works fine, now.  Thanks to you and Ubon Joe for your kind help and assistance.

40 minutes ago, teetersb said:

I have finally made it to the 15 day before due date and I submitted and got a "Pending" printout. Now what? Will they notify me by E-mail? Or?

You should get a email when your local office approves it. After getting the email you will go back online to check the status of your application and print the receipt for  it. You may not get an email but you go can check the status online.

• Like 1

Has anybody actually had an online application approved or rejected since the system started working last week?  I applied on 26th to Chiang Mai office and I do realise that the office was closed last Friday, but past applications have always been dealt with within 24 hrs.

I tried phoning the office but gave up after being passed round to people who had no idea of what to do.

It's possible the the Immigration side of the process is not working, or more likely nobody has told the offices that the system is back online so they are not checking for applications.

Looks like another trip to the office at the end of the week.

10 minutes ago, delboy said:

It's possible the the Immigration side of the process is not working, or more likely nobody has told the offices that the system is back online so they are not checking for applications.

The part in bold is what I think might of happened. I would wait a while longer before going to immigration. As long as you go to the office prior to 7 days after the report date they will not fine you.

Have you checked on the online reporting site to see if it was approved. Getting am email for the approval is not always reliable.

On 7/19/2017 at 0:03 PM, MJKT2014 said:

I get up at 8am, walk 3 minutes to the local Post Office and back home before 9am. Seems like I got a better deal!

good for you, mate... I prefer to go there, meet an official, and do it in person.