Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

I can confirm that the domain extranet.immigration.go.th is not resolved by DNS, so the whole site must be down. I am surprised that nobody else has commented on the unusually long (or perhaps permanent!) outage.

Joe just mentioned in his post above that he had tried the Immigration reporting website a few days ago, and it was working then.

It may not be working now, but that's not surprising, as the Thai government websites, including Immigration, often seem to be taken down or non-functional during weekend (today being Sunday) and holiday periods. And we had the extended Thai holidays last week when the Immigration offices themselves were closed for several days.

Thanks joe: yup its up. I tried to do my report but got the contact immigration message. I then realized I had mis calculated the days. I am 1 day outside the 15 day window which starts tomorrow when I will try again.

Will my on line application be affected by the fact that my on line application attempt today was rejected ?

kind regards.

Thanks joe: yup its up. I tried to do my report but got the contact immigration message. I then realized I had mis calculated the days. I am 1 day outside the 15 day window which starts tomorrow when I will try again.

Will my on line application be affected by the fact that my on line application attempt today was rejected ?

kind regards.

Trying to do a report has no effect on doing one later. There is no record kept until you get to the last page.

kind regards.

No affect for as far as i know. It should work tomorrow IF the site stays up and running.

I'm trying to submit a report now, July 26 at 10:15 A;. can't pass page one..

Does someone else have the same problem?

What is the problem you are having? Blank page after clicking submit? Message to contact your local office?

Have you successfully made on-line report in past?

Are you using IE?

Have you made at least one 90 day report?

Have you tried not entering anything except required fields?

Have you used menu options when they are displayed?

You are within the 15 days for reporting?

You have an entry into Thailand within the last several years?

Edited by lopburi3

Have you successfully made on-line report in past? - Yes, several times, but the last report I made in CW in person.

Are you using IE? - I tried IE and also Chrom w/IE tab.

Have you made at least one 90 day report? - Yes. In the past, prior to the last one.

Have you tried not entering anything except required fields? - Yes

Have you used menu options when they are displayed? - Yes (for entering Nationality)

You are within the 15 days for reporting? - I have to notify my address again on 01 Aug 2016.

You have an entry into Thailand within the last several years? - I re-enter Thailand in Dec 2012.

Edited by MikeWill

The window is 15 - 7 days prior so if due August 1 you would seem to be outside the application by internet window.

How's that outside?

Today is July 26, it's just six days prior to Aug 1.

Is something wrong with my calculation?

Oh, I see now.

I was wrongly thinking that it is 14 days prior to due date and 7 days after the due date.

Thanks for clarifying the issue.

The 15 days before and 7 day after is only for doing reports in person.

done mine at Imperial world Lat phroa, on the 21st, literally hundreds there but all immigrants, got some black looks as i marched to the front of the queue, scribbled out that "new" form, (well i forgot my glasses)? guy never even looked and handed back my photo.10 people in front of me , out in 30 minutes.

I have been able to do the 90 day reporting on line, but every time my reporting details have been exactly the same. However I will be travelling around Isaan soon for the first time soon and may take a side trip into Laos for a day more or less. Leaving aside the issue of such a side trip being worth while, by exiting and reentering Thailand that will affect my reporting details; I assume when I re-enter Thailand the Thai immigration will update my details so my 90 day reporting will not be prejudiced. Can I assume that is correct?

Thanks in advance.

11 minutes ago, homeseeker said:

I have been able to do the 90 day reporting on line, but every time my reporting details have been exactly the same. However I will be travelling around Isaan soon for the first time soon and may take a side trip into Laos for a day more or less. Leaving aside the issue of such a side trip being worth while, by exiting and reentering Thailand that will affect my reporting details; I assume when I re-enter Thailand the Thai immigration will update my details so my 90 day reporting will not be prejudiced. Can I assume that is correct?

Thanks in advance.

Doing a new entry should not effect you being able to do the report online. You will use your new entry date and TM6 departure card number.

Don't forget your re-entry permit for the trip.

• Like 2

First I tried to do my 90 day report by mail.

No answer, even though there was a stamped, addressed envelope.

Next, submitted my application on line.

Three days later, rejected with no explanation.

Really, what is the point of these time and labour saving methods of doing the 90 day report, if, they don't work?

Goes I'll have to go to immigration and waste an hour on top of the two hours I have already wasted.

• Thanks 1

On 8/3/2016 at 7:52 PM, KarenBravo said:
First I tried to do my 90 day report by mail.
No answer, even though there was a stamped, addressed envelope.
Next, submitted my application on line.
Three days later, rejected with no explanation.
Really, what is the point of these time and labour saving methods of doing the 90 day report, if, they don't work?
Goes I'll have to go to immigration and waste an hour on top of the two hours I have already wasted.

It works fine for tons of people so maybe, just maybe, you are doing something wrong?

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1