Great Pizza in Jomtien area.

Spaniel

For those who don't know about it the American Pizza Factory, formerly located on Jomtien Beach Road, has recently moved to Thappraya Road near the intersecton with Theppasit Road and is now called Pastrami on Rye. I had a 14" thin crust pepperoni pizza and it was one of the best I've ever had and certainly the best I ever had in Thailand. The meatball sub was also outstanding. They also have a great sandwich selection.

• Like 1

I had a thin crust pepperoni pizza, small size the other day for lunch. Took half home for supper.

Very rich sauce, nice amount of topping. A winner.

Sampled a thick crust Chicago Style pizza here too.

The Baht bus from Pattaya to Jomtien will drive right past this place so easy access.

Located on the hill going into Jomtien, just past the Theprasit stoplight on the left. (few doors down from the Continental Bakery.)

• Like 1

I had the pepperoni. Very generous with the toppings and I enjoyed the crust. Pizza is a very personal thing but there was something about the tomato base I didn't like. I thought the edge goes to NY Pizza for their pepperoni.

Pizza is many different things to many different people. When I started Don's Foods in Phuket 18 years ago it was impossible to get a good pizza let alone a good deli sandwich. It is great to hear that someone has it correct for both. Hoping that he can stay close to the business and keep the quality up. Pizza is 50% crust and 50% sauce. What you put on top is added.

I find the pizza there very pricey. I prefer Italian pizzas anyway, plenty of choices in the Jomtien area, next to foodmart only 200 baht for medium size .

But the sandwiches are to die for , if your budget allows it.

Edited by balo

Pizza in Jomtien?

Pan Pan

Italian place next to Food Mart

Pastrami on Rye

LaBocca

Fellini

Rhompo, Beer Bar area in the back.

Amici on the Soi behind the market.

DaVinci, has Pizza?

LaMerenda

Solotto

Aqua Pazza

Cafe LaMar

Italy Market 2nd Rd.

Frasers

Italian place near the Archway

Chaiyapruek near 2nd Rd.

Over to you

I miss my local pizza shop in australia so much i sometimes consider moving back there just for the pizza. never had one here that comes even close except for the small italian one across from rompo market. Will try pastrami on ryes next week.