Man arrested in Bangkok over alleged killing of 2-year-old stepson

webfact

Based on the comments, I will not actively seek out the video. But here is some food for thought. The step-father is scum and should die a slow painful death, but

where was the boy's biological father? Like so many Thai male scum, he was completely out of the picture. No mention of him in the article, too. So...where is he? Why did he leave his wife in the care of the child they brought into this world together? I believe he is culpable, too. Let both these worthless men be punished.

You don't know anything about the boy's father so how do you justify calling him culpable, worthless, Thai male scum. With your attitude perhaps the scum is nearer to home.

This is by no means an isolated case. Thai courts often give full custody to the father when the couple have a young daughter fearing that the 'new father' will assault the daughter in law. Seems that young boys need protection also. Sometimes this country disgusts me.

I am raging with anger and also feel so helpless and hopeless after watching that video. I have a great 7 year old nephew that I adore and I cannot bear to see a grown man hitting an innocent defenseless kid that way. Thainess! Yes Thai males love beating their kids and wifes and when they fight with other grown up man, they bring groups to attack one guy. What kind of mother condones such killing of her own child. She must really be a <deleted>! And the real father must be also to blamed for abandoning his real son. And as for that murderer, I really curse him and hope that he will pay for it a very terrible manner but slowly bit by bit. Death is too good for him. Constant sufferring, agony and being in pain for a long time is a great thing for him. Thainess. If thai people cannot love their own kind.....forget about dreaming that they love foreigners.

May the little one RIP and go to a better place.

• Like 1

This is a human being, who has lost control. Don't blame it on nationality. I saw the video, it's horrific, sadly this happens all over the world, but very, very rarely thank God. He is Thai and 100% evil but to say all Thais share his madness is like saying all Germans are like Hitler.

I do agree that the death penalty should be given for such a unbelievably cruel, murderous act of rage and this ain't a human but a demon possessed by the devil.

• Like 1

He said sorry to the mother, what the &lt;deleted&gt; shit is that, oh sorry I killed your kid, ok that's fine you did say sorry, kill this &lt;deleted&gt; piece of shit, and the people who are willing to let him go out on bail for £4000, yet the Russian who painted on a Buddha statue a few years back was locked up and refused bail.

• Like 1

This is a human being, who has lost control. Don't blame it on nationality. I saw the video, it's horrific, sadly this happens all over the world, but very, very rarely thank God. He is Thai and 100% evil but to say all Thais share his madness is like saying all Germans are like Hitler.

I do agree that the death penalty should be given for such a unbelievably cruel, murderous act of rage and this ain't a human but a demon possessed by the devil.

They was when Hitler was around

With all the absolute disgust being expressed here.....isn't it amazing how many people actually watched the video....Why?

It reminds me of the beheadings of late.......so many people outraged...but yet managed to watch them.....again....Why?

With all the absolute disgust being expressed here.....isn't it amazing how many people actually watched the video....Why?

It reminds me of the beheadings of late.......so many people outraged...but yet managed to watch them.....again....Why?

I saw the beheadings you speak of. Outrage...no, disgusted yes.

Would you rather it be censored and covered up ?

When I saw the video I felt so sad and pity with that little boy. I really hope that this axxhole will stick in jail for the next 20 years and the other prisoners will use his head as a punchy ball. Only then he can feel the same pain that the little boy felt.

I would certainly rather it wasn't made available to the general public.

The girl by the way is back with the Thai man---------.

Unfortunately they have paid bail and are headed to Ubon.

Where did you read this? Have I missed a news link somewhere?

I think I remember reading that bail was set at 200k Baht

If that video wasn't out there we probably wouldn't know this ever happened.

• Like 2

If that video wasn't out there we probably wouldn't know this ever happened.

Was it not only examined after the family doubted the "fell down the stairs" story?

All in favour of CCTV and its use to prosecute crime, but not its placing on facebook and other online sites for people to watch.

But has it been paid as the poster appears to claim?

And worse has the mother gone back to him?

Has this happened or is it just another disparaging, "all Thai women are evil" BS comment being aimed at the mother?

Edited by Bluespunk
  • Like 1

But has it been paid as the poster appears to claim? And worse has the mother gone back to him?

Another question : does she have any other kids ?

Totally agree with all of the posts above, this guy appears to be sick in the head & obviously wanted the stepson out of the way....

I haven't watched the video so cannot comment further, except this is what brings me to my point of reply:

As stated in the original post the police got hold of the CCTV footage on the Friday, which showed without question that this guy was committing an offence:

but the post states the video went "viral" on Saturday!!

Surely this CCTV footage would be used as evidence in a court of law to bring a serious charges against him, so how was "critical" evidence leaked into the public domain??

A good lawyer with his head screwed on could twist this leaked evidence to use in the defense of this sad man!!

There is surely something seriously wrong in any society that can have nurtured " people " such as this load of filth within it.

This report was about a poor, innocent little child, suffering unmentional brutality at the hands of his step father.

The question also has to asked of the person that just walked past while the henus attack took place ?. and did absolutely nothing to assist this poor little childThey are also a part of this society.

Equally as sick a person in my opinion.

Reports of attacks upon defenceless children seem to be reported nearly every day here in Thailand, where reports such as this are an outcry against Authotities if they happen once or possibly twice a year in the UK ( and I suspect every other civilized Nation )

And only today, my wife tells me of a report of some scumbag pouring boiling water over his 82 year old mother for 3 days.

A very, very sick society indeed.

I haven't seen the video but I would be happy for Spaulding and me to spend 5 minutes with this sack of sh1t.

attachicon.gifBaseball bat.JPG

Then this would make you just as bad as he is.

How about having Thomas Jefferson, one of the most brilliant men in history,

weigh in on this matter.....Am thinking he would go with the baseball bat

treatment, as this would act as a deterrent to future monsters.....

http://press-pubs.uchicago.edu/founders/documents/amendVIIIs10.html

"And forasmuch the experience of all ages and countries hath shewn that cruel and sanguinary laws defeat their own purpose by engaging the benevolence of mankind to withold prosecutions, to smother testimony, or to listen to it with bias, when, if the punishment were only proportioned to the injury, men would feel it their inclination as well as their duty to see the laws observed."

well you good people at UBON i hope you are waiting for him, and his girlfriend, on another note this happens in the U.K. and the poor young victim is often under the so called "watchful" eye of social services as an "at risk child" and still the neglected kids get beaten or starved to death.