grocery store which lacks "Thai-ness"

toenail

The 7/11's and Family Marts staff are great. Always say hello and a even try to help you if they can speak a little English. Big C are not to bad either, they always wai2.gif you when you have paid the bill and receipt is returned. The others, well their bosses should start doing their jobs and keep on pushing and training their staff to do the right thing and be a bit more courteous. If 7/11 can get it right with their staff why can't others?

Generalizing there a little

Visit family mart near Honda big wing and see if you will say staff are great.

3 or 4 years now, of daily visits i am yet to receive a hello or a thank you or a smile.

7-11's on 3 road, not only there is no hello, thank you or a smile, but you get a growling face because staff busy listening to music or chatting on the phone

Maybe they remember you...

(Just kidding)

Here on the Darkside, the 7-11/Family Mart staff are pretty much all great. In fact, I've recently detected a better facility for English among clerks. Quite possibly the younger new staff have had better English lessons or 7-11/FM sharpened their English training. Staff at other shops seem pretty nice too. As soon as you cross to the neon lights side, it's very hit and miss. At Big C Extra on Klang, not too many show anything but efficiency.

I popped into a 7-11 on 3rd road near the Klang end one night for a toastie and there was a happy girl behind the counter talking with me while my toastie erm, toasted. I looked to my left to see a real cutie loading up the fridge and I gestured to the girl behind the counter that I thought she was a cutie, I ended up with her number and a couple of dates so I can say they are pretty easy to get along with, same with most in 7-11 on Buakhow at the bottom of Lengkee, however the FM staff up Lengkee are not so smily