Flat Pack Cardboard Boxes

pattayapete69

Hi All,

I was wondering whether anyone knows where I can get hold of flat packed cardboard boxes please. I am moving house soon, and need to get some decent sized boxes for packing.

I have already tried Office World near Home Works Pattaya Tai, they had them but were quite small.

Thanks

Peter

Hi, thanks for the replies.

I tried Thai Watsudu, they had boxes, but were not big enough.

I then went to the Post Office opposite the Floating Market (Thanks bkkjames), they had size 6, which are plenty big enough, and were 55 baht per box, much cheaper than any where else I went to.

I then went to the Post Office opposite the Floating Market (Thanks bkkjames), they had size 6, which are plenty big enough, and were 55 baht per box, much cheaper than any where else I went to.

Good find. What's the quality of the boxes though? I assume at that price they are single-wall corrugated so how do they hold up? Also, what other sizes do they have at the PO?

Thanks,

NL

The ones I saw in Thai Watsudu a couple of weeks ago were enormous. What size is "size 6"?

Good find. What's the quality of the boxes though? I assume at that price they are single-wall corrugated so how do they hold up? Also, what other sizes do they have at the PO?

Thanks,

NL

The quality is good. Strong, thick.

• 3 months later...

Thanks,

NL

The quality is good. Strong, thick.

That's what the wife says.