What Foolish Things did you do today for Asias National Day?

Vogele123

What was the most "Foolish Thing" you did or had done to you today for April Fools Day?

Mine started about 2:30a.m, my 13 year old son woke up put on his GoPro and filmed himself

painting my face blue with indelible marker pen while I slept!

I only realised it had happened when I woke up this morning, opened the PC and found a big "HA

HA" video file on my desktop - then looked in the mirror and found I had been well and truly

"Inked".

My revenge for this was to turn off all the water outlets to the bathroom, no flush no bum gun

no nothing.

Due to his rather late night, he didn't take a dump until almost 1PM, but he sat sort of

stunned on the bog for 15 minutes trying to clean his ass with a non functioning bum squirter!

(There was no toilet paper)

I Then rewatched our great leaders incoherent babble talk from Saturday night, as I am in the

process of ridiculing him courtesy of Adobe Premiere, just for posterity, to make sure he is

well recorded with his ilk Sathip etc.

Then I read the complete garbage that was supposed to be funny - posted on Thai Visa about 90

day reports at 7/11....no doubt there will be a few falangs demanding the service at the corner

shop counter, but REALLY? did it have to be that pathetic?

We already know that they cannot even get their National Website up and running to record a 90

day report via the legitamate Immigration sites! (Actually, thinking about it, I bet 7/11 would

have this working in a day if they got 50 Baht a go!)

Then foolishly, I tried to register my 90 day report online......well what a waste of valuable

computing power that one turned out to be!

Maybe dear leader can prioritise that under his Section 44! I read his comments about bringing

in measures to improve airline safety - the retard didn't give a toss about whether planes were

safe or people could die he stated that things had to be done because "Obviously we are losing

money"!! What a cretin.

The one thin I was really pleased to read today were the comments here on Thai Visa regarding

clause 44, initialy it looked like a lot of people thought it was OK and nothing to worry about

- things certainly seemed to have taken a turn for the better with a lot of Thais and falangs

voicing their doubts!

If this phsycho gets his way god knows what will happen to Thailand.

Lastly, I had 4 bottles of Chang and went for a bike ride!

Anyway, have a happy fool day!

• Like 1

What was the most "Foolish Thing" you did or had done to you today for April Fools Day?

Mine started about 2:30a.m, my 13 year old son woke up put on his GoPro and filmed himself

painting my face blue with indelible marker pen while I slept!

I only realised it had happened when I woke up this morning, opened the PC and found a big "HA

HA" video file on my desktop - then looked in the mirror and found I had been well and truly

"Inked".

My revenge for this was to turn off all the water outlets to the bathroom, no flush no bum gun

no nothing.

Due to his rather late night, he didn't take a dump until almost 1PM, but he sat sort of

stunned on the bog for 15 minutes trying to clean his ass with a non functioning bum squirter!

(There was no toilet paper)

I Then rewatched our great leaders incoherent babble talk from Saturday night, as I am in the

process of ridiculing him courtesy of Adobe Premiere, just for posterity, to make sure he is

well recorded with his ilk Sathip etc.

Then I read the complete garbage that was supposed to be funny - posted on Thai Visa about 90

day reports at 7/11....no doubt there will be a few falangs demanding the service at the corner

shop counter, but REALLY? did it have to be that pathetic?

We already know that they cannot even get their National Website up and running to record a 90

day report via the legitamate Immigration sites! (Actually, thinking about it, I bet 7/11 would

have this working in a day if they got 50 Baht a go!)

Then foolishly, I tried to register my 90 day report online......well what a waste of valuable

computing power that one turned out to be!

Maybe dear leader can prioritise that under his Section 44! I read his comments about bringing

in measures to improve airline safety - the retard didn't give a toss about whether planes were

safe or people could die he stated that things had to be done because "Obviously we are losing

money"!! What a cretin.

The one thin I was really pleased to read today were the comments here on Thai Visa regarding

clause 44, initialy it looked like a lot of people thought it was OK and nothing to worry about

- things certainly seemed to have taken a turn for the better with a lot of Thais and falangs

voicing their doubts!

If this phsycho gets his way god knows what will happen to Thailand.

Lastly, I had 4 bottles of Chang and went for a bike ride!

Anyway, have a happy fool day!

Well, that is one way of doing it!

April Fools Day, Thailand being the hub of fools! Can you really imagine a country that is stupid enough to sacrifice what little democracy they have to that dip wit panda faced fool? They are giving this phsyco absolute power, they are making Lin Pings lesser half THE LAW!!!!!, this idiot can jail you kill you on a whim! and the country is letting him get away with it! At least Martial Law had a bit of LAW, this makes this creature the ultimate dictator, he has not even the decency to "Wai" another Thai, he is the most dangerous nutter since the 1970's. As long as you are "good people" he won't hang you from the lamp posts or shoot you for the hell of it from his helicopter! - Thais will regret the day they allowed this to happen AGAIN!

Edited by Vogele123

The last foolish thing of the day was trying to help their family!

My wifes younger sister is coming back to stay, and as my wife works quite a few hours, usually between 9am and 8pm I suggested (foolishly - as a fool does) that I could help her sister out with a few Baht here and there for a BJ.....talk about a lead balloon.....oh well up to them.

It would be really nice if there was a way of copying text from a note file or word file and pasting it into a post on TV....is it that difficult?

Select all, copy, paste.

CTRL-A

CTRL-C

CTRL-V

Thanks, I'll try it next time.

I stopped breathing and only found out an hour later...........now I know some of you will be ecstatic to hear thistongue.png

I rang the Wife up and told her I did run over the neighbours dog a couple of weeks ago but its ok as I was aiming for the neighbour..........its hard to focus when driving at speed with the can of Chang in your hand though I managed to mop up the spills on my 2 week old string vest, found a space between the old vomit........must get a driving licence I suppose