Breakfast

tuky

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Juice Bar on Soi Lenki 1, between Soi Bukhao and 3rd Rd (turn opposite Boxing Roo Bar 3rd Rd)

Certainly very good food and value :D

I have tried most of them but I still keep coming back to the sportsman :o in Soi 6. Ron has owned this for more than twenty years so he must be doing somthing right.

Full English Breakfast:

2 slices of bacon

1 sausage (Real)

2 eggs any style.

Fried Potatoes

Fried Tomato.

2 slices thick toast (Real Bread)

Jam

Tea or Coffee

Open 8:30 AM till 11PM

Christ I feel hungry now :D

I can certainly recommend the Pig and Whistle. IT's enormous and well cooked. My mouth is watering at the verty thought, and I never - well - very rarely - have a cooked breakfast.

Maybe I could join you one late morning. :o

Juice Bar on Soi Lenki 1, between Soi Bukhao and 3rd Rd (turn opposite Boxing Roo Bar 3rd Rd)

I have tried most of them but I still keep coming back to the sportsman :o in Soi 6. Ron has owned this for more than twenty years so he must be doing somthing right.

Full English Breakfast:

2 slices of bacon

1 sausage (Real)

2 eggs any style.

Fried Potatoes

Fried Tomato.

Jam

Tea or Coffee

But don't take the wife. I don't know about you, but my wife doesn't know that a place like Soi 6 even exists. I have enough hassles as it is going out alone in the day time to return my library books. :D

Sportsman Soi 13 (coming down beach road 2nd turn on left after Mikes Dept Store halfway up the Soi on the right)..........Brekkie approx 135 baht bacon, sausage, egg, beans, bubble and squeak, toast/ marmalade , tea or coffee......aircon/newspapers and tv........anytime after 7am :o

I have tried most of them but I still keep coming back to the sportsman :D in Soi 6. Ron has owned this for more than twenty years so he must be doing somthing right.

Full English Breakfast:

2 slices of bacon

1 sausage (Real)

2 eggs any style.

Fried Potatoes

Fried Tomato.

Jam

Tea or Coffee

I forgot the "Baked Beans" :o

Where is the best full english breakfast in PTY?

I live just a little north, and am unfamailiar with the different places, can anyone give me a tip? Where? How to get there? what times etc?

Farang Connection.................................take the 331 direction Chachansao for 95km's. Pick up the 359 to Sao Khao and turn off at Wattana Nakon. Head for Lahan Sai, Ban Kruat, Prakonchai, Krasang. Turn right at the Krasang crossroads, then follow the signs to bus station. If you left at 04.30 this morning you might just catch George, Kurgen, Jai Dee ( & Bro) Yorky and a few other fellows. :D:o:D:D:D

Where is the best full english breakfast in PTY?

I live just a little north, and am unfamailiar with the different places, can anyone give me a tip? Where? How to get there? what times etc?

Farang Connection.................................take the 331 direction Chachansao for 95km's. Pick up the 359 to Sao Khao and turn off at Wattana Nakon. Head for Lahan Sai, Ban Kruat, Prakonchai, Krasang. Turn right at the Krasang crossroads, then follow the signs to bus station. If you left at 04.30 this morning you might just catch George, Kurgen, Jai Dee ( & Bro) Yorky and a few other fellows. :D:o:D:D:D

Im on my way!!! :D:D:D

Try the little restaurant outside the Jomtien immigration office on Soi 5. Always get a good breakfast there when i am there.

You won't get quite the "ambiance" as on soi 6 but a nice quite place for western breakfast.

I like 'Gregs Cafe' get a decent breakfast in there, prices arent bad, he does a pretty good Sunday dinner as well

There is another place, Buntys I think its called, ex cab driver runs it, he seems to live in the place, seves GOOD coffee

Saw quite a few places on Pattaya TV (big Rons, but never got to try it)

I have tried most of them but I still keep coming back to the sportsman :D in Soi 6. Ron has owned this for more than twenty years so he must be doing somthing right.

Full English Breakfast:

2 slices of bacon

1 sausage (Real)

2 eggs any style.

Fried Potatoes

Fried Tomato.

Jam

Tea or Coffee

I forgot the "Baked Beans" :o

and how much say..b100

Full English Breakfast:

2 slices of bacon

1 sausage (Real)

2 eggs any style.

Fried Potatoes

Fried Tomato.

Jam

Tea or Coffee

The Sportsman was the best place I tried when I was in Pattaya recently for a couple of weeks. :D

Edited by Ulysses G.

A little off-topic - But Seasider 2 on Soi Chaiyapoon is great for Full english dinners..

Lamb & mint sauce, Pork Chops, Roast beef & yorkshire pudding, fish n chips, chicken dinner ect. Prices all UNDER 150 baht..

Breakfasts are also 75 baht but quite small (2 sausages, bacon, fried potatoes, 2 eggs, 2 toast with tea or coffee)... Been going there for 5 years now...Prices are good, and the dinners are the best (some ingredients brought straight over from england)..

Edited by Meg_ken2003

Full English Breakfast:

2 slices of bacon

1 sausage (Real)

2 eggs any style.

Fried Potatoes

Fried Tomato.

Jam

Tea or Coffee

The Sportsman was the best place I tried when I was in Pattaya recently for a couple of weeks. :D

Which one?........believe you did Soi 13 if memory serves me right. :o

Edited by thaiflyer1

A little off-topic - But Seasider 2 on Soi Chaiyapoon is great for Full english dinners..

Lamb & mint sauce, Pork Chops, Roast beef & yorkshire pudding, fish n chips, chicken dinner ect. Prices all UNDER 150 baht..

Breakfasts are also 75 baht but quite small (2 sausages, bacon, fried potatoes, 2 eggs, 2 toast with tea or coffee)... Been going there for 5 years now...Prices are good, and the dinners are the best (some ingredients brought straight over from england)..

where is this exactly, can't find it on the city map.

Oh and the Butchers arms on soi Baukeow does great food......including breakfast and roasts, the owner Barry is a great guy and has been here a long time.......try it.

Edited by gharknes

where is this exactly, can't find it on the city map.

Oh and the Butchers arms on soi Baukeow does great food......including breakfast and roasts, the owner Barry is a great guy and has been here a long time.......try it.

Soi Chaiyapoon ...........come out of the end of Soi Diana left into Soi Bourkhao and its 20 yards along on the other side of the road........home to Crazy Daves etc.

(Soi Xyzte branches off Chaiyapoon so dont wander off down there) :o