Breakfast

tuky

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

post-1870-1157702522_thumb.jpgI know that this is not strictly a breakfast but it shows the quality of Yorkies food at Jontium.

Gammon, chips, peas, fried onions (OK I know that I’m strange) Proper bread etc.

OH!! NOW IM HUNGRY.

post-1870-1157702522_thumb.jpgI know that this is not strictly a breakfast but it shows the quality of Yorkies food at Jontium.

Gammon, chips, peas, fried onions (OK I know that I’m strange) Proper bread etc.

OH!! NOW IM HUNGRY.

Gammon looks a little well done for my liking...............frozen chips?

Why cant Yorkies sell the same gammon steaks in the outlets i.e Freindship............instead of the Gammon they do sell which is the same thickness as bacon.

Would agree he is about the best butcher we have round here.............pies , sausage and bacon are all good...............just the gammon i have a gripe about.

Greg`s kitchen.....listen to Greg`s woes and avoid the sausages

What's wrong with Gregs sausages ? :o

The only thing wrong I have ever found wrong with ANY breakfast place is they all use Nescafe or instant coffee

Is there any where that does REAL coffee and American style ? :D free top ups :D

The sausages tasted awful in fact I`ve just asked my wife what she thought of the sausages the last time we had breakfast there and she said that they tasted ransid and bland as if they were going stale. Greg said that they were English sausages. Thank goodness we didn`t ask for the recipee :D

The sausages tasted awful in fact I`ve just asked my wife what she thought of the sausages the last time we had breakfast there and she said that they tasted ransid

Ive had some like that before, bought them at Friendship "Big Joes" English breakfast sausages.........cooked 2 the rest went in the bin. Checked the sell by date and they were not out of date, but they tasted rancid...........and there is definately a difference between "just bad sausages" and "rancid". :o

He does make half decent tubs of mushy peas though. :D

Sportsman Soi 6 is owned by Ron and Sportsman soi 13 is owned by his son and are now in the process of opening a steak house in Jomtien called Manhatten ( I think).

That is correct. In no small part due to Dave of Door to Door fame amongst other his other interests. I saw one of the partners a few nights ago and they have spent a fortune renovating the joint (no pun intended). It should be open very soon if not already. I have forgotten when the soft opening was going to be.

Still reckon ours is tops

post-14019-1157772805_thumb.jpg

That looks a great breakfast, book me in for one next time I'm in Patters, (got any mushrooms to go with it ?

(is this the normal look of a breakfast or just for a photo ?, seen a MacD burger look very good, but when I got it, it NEVER looked anything like the picture)

That looks a great breakfast, book me in for one next time I'm in Patters, (got any mushrooms to go with it ?

(is this the normal look of a breakfast or just for a photo ?, seen a MacD burger look very good, but when I got it, it NEVER looked anything like the picture)

Mushrooms, bubble and squeak too along with grilled tomatos, fried bread, baked beans even throw in some bacon and eggs, tea and toast.

Would that be tempting pepsi666?

post-19001-1157802416_thumb.jpg

Little bit too far out there pepsi. Lamps is in Surin :D

mmm, that is a bit far for the baht bus, AND I was so looking forward to it :D

Oh, well, there are plenty to choose from, I'll have to do a tour and find out WHO really does do the best breakfast

Only met Greg once, and that was when one of his staff had an accident and died, a few years back

I enjoy a decent breakfast and when the owner comes over and has a chat and has a coffee, but not many do :o

Reckon we should start a thread bout main courses (lunch and dinners, desserts) of course with pictures :D .............and not just the presentation type pictures, the real thing that they put in front of you :D

Mushrooms, bubble and squeak too along with grilled tomatos, fried bread, baked beans even throw in some bacon and eggs, tea and toast.

Would that be tempting pepsi666?

Long time, no hear from you :D IS that an offer ?

Reckon I'll take you up on it, meet up with Mobi and have a chat, WHEN I eventually get there :o

(I couldnt even get my missus to make a breakfast like that :D )

Edited by pepsi666

• 2 years later...
I usually go to the Butcher's Arms on Soi Boukhao or Pig and Whistle. They are my fav haunts but i've had good one's elsewhere. There's a good one in Jomtien up Soi 4 or 5 i think. Run by a brit.

My main "must" is that the bacon is good and the sausages. Not them Hot Doggy type sausages. Darn it. I'm hungry again :o

I agree! :D

The 'Butchers Arms'on Soi Bukhow serves a great English breakfast and is much better than Crazy Daves a block away.

The Pig & Whistle, I've not tried for a while, any updates anyone?

:D all i can say guys is it dont take much to please you ......

there is a plaza facing mike mall on 2nd rd go to the top of it

and there is a cafe on the right called The Little Wonder run

by a cockney guy called peter quite a nice guy any information

ask him if he can help he will anyway he does the best breakfast

in pattaya bar none :o

:D all i can say guys is it dont take much to please you ......

there is a plaza facing mike mall on 2nd rd go to the top of it

and there is a cafe on the right called The Little Wonder run

by a cockney guy called peter quite a nice guy any information

ask him if he can help he will anyway he does the best breakfast

in pattaya bar none :o

I agree, the 'Little Wonder' breakfast is good. It is located at the end of Central Shopping Plaza next to soi Diana, opposite Papa Gayo's