Why do Thai girls sleep with Farang men knowing they are married and having children already?

Falangdrew

Yep or vice versa question then....I could see and hear Thai women say, married already, mai pen rai..I don't care..I like him..handsome na (good to hear though) and also falang rich...just a thought having a beautiful wife and a lovely daughter or a son..don't these Thai women care or married falang men care nor think?

Edited by Falangdrew

Money is the obvious answer but that is not always the case. Sometimes they can elevate themselves in the mind of their friends if they are the one who can sleep with the "Farang". This is not always the case but it can happen. Also sometimes girls just want to play, and do not want to mess around with a Thai man for many different reasons. Also they might see Farang in general as being easy going for sex.

So take your pick money, pride, fun.

• Like 1

A member for less than 30 minutes asks that sort of question, well, I have a fairly good idea where this is going.

Of course, it's yet another thread designed for taking pot shots at Thai women.

It should be closed immediately, but it's click bait, so it will stay.

And so these type of threads go on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, ad infinitum

Variety, something to do. A break from the routine. Quite likely the Thai counterpart can't afford to take them out anywhere.

I suppose they could always spend the night in front of a computer making inane posts on an anonymous internet forum, what do you think ? smile.png

That's living the dream...........biggrin.png

Edited by Banzai99
  • Like 1

Why do Farang girls sleep with Farang men knowing they are married and having children already?

555 that is such a good answer to such a dim question. Maybe we could expand the debate a bit with these questions:

1. Why is 71 year old Mick Jagger's new girlfriend only 28?

2. Why do many very unattractive footballers have stunning girlfriends and wives?

3. Why is a 60 year old man in western countries guaranteed to have a beautiful 25 year old in his passenger seat if he drives a Ferrari?

SAME SAME, different country.biggrin.png

Edited by Rob180
  • Like 1

True words Rob, I'm quite sure Hugh Hefner wouldn't give a toss what judgmental ThaiVisa members think about his love life, if he has ever heard of ThaiVisa that is, somehow, I doubt it.

I was in Tokyo and I saw an older Japanese guy with a stunning young Japanese girl, I thought to myself, what's he got that I haven't, guess what, he had a Ferrari F40 parked round the corner.

Even though I'm a ThaiVisa member and have flocks of Thai Chinese Girls from powerful families beating my door down to get at me, in the real world it's different. I know a lot of people, an example in Pattaya is, an American , retired Airline Pilot, great pension, 60 years old, married a 19 year old stunner last month, he loves Thailand.

On the other hand I know my mate D____, English guy, 60 Years old, ain't got a pot, let alone a pot to pizz in, has lived on his wits for years, has no pension and is always worrying about money, he stays alone in a fan room and lives on Mama noodles and Boiled Egg sandwiches, he hates Thailand.

Edited by Banzai99

Thank you to all your replies regarding this question and my apologies to the question which I did not intend this to all Thai women I posted. To make it clear, I am not generalizing to all Thai women! It just came up to me because I normally see in a tourist place in Bangkok such as some Thai women would do such a thing! And I just thought that they should be treated with respect and the same as some Thai women should know as well their limits not to break the marriage relationship or vice versa. But to understand that individuals should have to have proper values education and the essence of having a FAMILY that should not be broken but to be restored. I have seen families who came to this country but left with broken families.