Iran president promises nation will abide by nuclear deal

Lite Beer

Anyway...any Obama deal is good until next elections...If Conservative Republicans get the Presidency again....its will find the way to put Iran again in the "circle of devil"...Iran is stronger that any other Arab country, but its knows that can get the same "treatment" from the West like Irak, Afghanistan, Libya, etc, etc....and its military will be defeated, and its country destroyed.

Lets be hopeful. Who knows?....Iran may be changing "attitude" now...... and finally.

Iranians are not Arab.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Iranians "do not seek to deceive" the international community, he added.

I feel so much better now knowig we can trust these terrorists. Great job Obama.

May be the Iranians are as much brainwashed as the Americans.

The issue is to start being friendly with each other and dare to have some trust.

Calling all Iranians terrorists is putting oneself in Bush's nit wit club.

One of my best friends is Amir Heshmati, an Iranian. He flew to the US to attend my daughter's wedding and gave her an expensive Persian rug. All Iranians are not terrorists. The leadership of Iran are terrorists. You might want to Google how many cointries Iran is involved in terrorists activities. But of course liberals aren't intrested in the truth if it opposes their opinion.

• Like 1