Solar-Snake-Repellent

beechbum

Yes beechbum, battery operated ones freely available on Phuket. I don't know if I can tell you where to get them on this forum, so send me a pm and you will have them in no time. Cost is about 1200.00 to 1600.00 Baht. The more you order the lower the cost.

Or order direct from sureguard au.

Edited by Inepto Cracy

Yes beechbum, battery operated ones freely available on Phuket. I don't know if I can tell you where to get them on this forum, so send me a pm and you will have them in no time. Cost is about 1200.00 to 1600.00 Baht. The more you order the lower the cost.

Or order direct from sureguard au.

If its not self promotion you can tell here where to get this.

Maybe snake oil, if this works by omitting noise,will not work

as snakes are deaf.they have no ears.if by vibration,it may

work or not,I have had various solar products over the years

and none of them lasted very long.

regards worgeordie.

Noise is vibration, so there is a chance these could work. But in real life, maybe not.

It's always good to do a simple "Product x hoax" or similar search, before buying TV-shop type of products. The reviews on the seller websites are often written by professional 'reviewers'.

https://youtu.be/KyxD3YizWlM

Noise is vibration, so there is a chance these could work. But in real life, maybe not.

It's always good to do a simple "Product x hoax" or similar search, before buying TV-shop type of products. The reviews on the seller websites are often written by professional 'reviewers'.

https://youtu.be/KyxD3YizWlM

Good advice @oilinki, I was interested in this at first as I lost a lovely young Lab to a cobra a few years ago (and have just recently moved to a new place near a small creek and wish to avoid any such problems with my 2 dogs now). However, a quick check on YT starting with your link above shows quite a few snake 'pros' expressing doubt about their effectiveness. Of course they have a vested interest in people relying on them instead of such devices, but they make some pretty good points...would love to see any proof or evidence they do work, or even help a bit.

I also wonder if the ultrasonic noise they make would in fact bother your dogs more than the snakes...

They don't work. They just play on your fear and ignorance.

https://www.facebook.com/SnakeRepellentInvestigators

Forget mothballs, sulphur, cayenne pepper...none of them work.

The only way to dissuade snakes from your garden is alter the habitat so it doesn't suit them. No water to attract frogs. Grass cut short. No logs, tin or other crap to hide under.

...but feel free to do your own Google research. After losing 2 dogs to snakes, I did all the research I could.

Nothing works.