ads making forum navigation difficult

keestha

On top of the page, there is always a line of text running like " Thailand Forum GeneralSupport Desk". It gives 3 clickable links. After I have posted, I like to click on there to get back to like in this case Support Desk, because using the go back arrow on the browser it takes several clicks to get back there.

But since recently, this line of text is often fully covered by an ad and thus invisible/unusable.

• Like 1

Ah, I do see that, the breadcrumbs blend into the ad which is actually behind them, they do still work if you can see them.

The ad seems a bit lower than it ought to be, will report.

Thanks for the heads up.

• Like 2

The ads on my thai tech forum page put up a bloc linking to social website links like twitter and facebook block my ability to read the site and I cannot figure out how to remove or move them. I use Chrome and Firefox browsers. If I have posted this in the wrong forum please move.

Not sure if this is related but using the mobile edition I have lost half the screen now since the yellow ad comes across the top. I cannot collapse either add. The experience now is not very usable or enjoyable.

The yellow bar is gone from mobile version, and will soon be gone from desktop version. Thanks for heads up!