Dual Australian/Thai citizen looking for professional work in Thailand

Hi Guys,

I'm a dual Australian/Thai citizen who has lived in Australia my whole life (was born in Thailand and move to Aus when I was 4). I have been working in corporate advisory, management consulting and venture capital for the last decade in Australia and have 15+ years of work experience in Australia across government (policy, program management and advisory) and the private sector (management consulting, business development and project management).

I'm looking now to relocate to Thailand as its always something I have wanted to do. I have been speaking with a number of recruitment agents for the last 8 months but thought I would also post on here.

I have significant experience in marketing and digital communications, program management, management consulting and corporate advisory (primarily with SMEs), sales operations and C-level relationship management, venture capital and relationship management. I recently received my Thai ID and will soon be getting my Thai passport allowing me to both live and work in Australia and Thailand, I also have Right to Abode in the UK where I lived for 2 years.

My undergraduate studies were in the sciences with postgraduate studies in business and management. I can be employed as either a foreigner or a local which removes many of the impediments of hiring western staff.

I hope to move to Thailand asap and would love the opportunity to work with a multi-national organisation seeking senior management experience across multiple sectors.

I have a detailed CV on both LinkedIn and via resume and would welcome the opportunity speak with any potential employers regarding my experience.

Cheers

Mark