I Only Fly First Class | Discount First Class Flights | 50% off retail

Visit us online here

***Moderators please let me know if this post is not allowed***

Hello Airport Forum goers! We are I ONLY FLY FIRST CLASS and we have recently sponsored the Suvarnabhumi Airport forum to bring awareness to the services that we can provide you. We would also like to generate discussion and answer any questions related to international air travel, airlines, airline alliances and seat classes.

What do we do?

We procure first and business class tickets for our clients at up to 70% off the price found on the retail airline price. We are able to offer significant discounts on first/business class airfare by procuring tickets through reward mileage programs such as United+, American Advantage and Avios Club (British Airways). We use various mileage programs to procure flights on the three major airline alliances (Star Alliance, One World, Skyteam). As a result, we are able to offer first/business class flights to almost every destination in the world without having to break your wallet.

If you have upcoming travel plans and would like to be contacted with discounted first class options, visit us here and fill out a service request.

We are also based in Bangkok and if you would like to contact us with questions, please do not hesitate to do so through our website.

Safe and and happy flying

• Like 1

An Australian newspaper reported that passengers who use these services sometimes get bumped from the flight at check in, as some airlines do not agree with the method used i.e. utilizing frequent miles accrued by company's such as yourself. Do you mind commenting on this as the press release was very recent and stated that purchasing tickets like this come at a risk. I think the concept you offer is great if it doesn't meet with Airline resistance. Thanks

An Australian newspaper reported that passengers who use these services sometimes get bumped from the flight at check in, as some airlines do not agree with the method used i.e. utilizing frequent miles accrued by company's such as yourself. Do you mind commenting on this as the press release was very recent and stated that purchasing tickets like this come at a risk. I think the concept you offer is great if it doesn't meet with Airline resistance. Thanks

Hi there,

Thank you for inquiry - I will be more then happy to answer.

As far as I know, loyalty programs represent a completely legitimate and legal way of attaining airline tickets. After all, it is often the airline themselves that are offering points/miles to redeem on airline alliances/flights. We have never had an instance where a flight redeemed with airline miles was cancelled at the ticketing desk. However, we do fear that this scenario may become a reality for us at some point in the future. We are aware many instances where the loyalty programs/miles used to redeem tickets were fraudulent (stolen). In instances such as these, if the airline carrier can detect if fraud was a factor in redeeming airline tickets they will certainly cancel the ticket right away. This is not the case for IOFFC as all the miles we acquire are hedged under our own mileage accounts. We even go as far as calling each airline carrier to confirm that the ticket exists and that there were no problems in the redemption process. This way, we have a record that everything went smoothly and that the flyer will never be rejected at check - in.

I don't understand why some airlines would reject a redeemable reward/miles ticket for any other reason than fraud/stolen credit cards. Do you mind linking the article so I can focus on the touch points head on? Simply put, if I have 5,000,000 reward miles to spend, the airlines should know I plan on spending them. Otherwise, what is the point of giving them to me in the first place.

• Like 1

This is an excerpt from an article in the Brisbane Times which is on line if you want to review it. They were referring to cheap BusinessClass seats using the same principle as your first class seats. Full article still current at the above mentioned news website.

It's not illegal. Fly Business for Less (flybusinessforless.com) has been operating for three years now and if it wasn't legal, it wouldn't be in business.

Fly Business for Less acquires millions of air miles through a real estate operation that is the main business of its owner. It uses those air miles to purchase air tickets, which it then on-sells to flyers at a huge discount over the normal cost of a business-class airfare. Although the company is based in the United States, more than 90 per cent of its business comes out of Australia, according to director of operations Zeke Abramsky.

Some airlines take exception to the way Fly Business for Less operates and from time to time a passenger with a ticket purchased from them will be denied boarding.

If that happens, according to Abramsky, Fly Business for Less will either refund the cost or book the passenger onto the next available flight.

• Like 1

This is an excerpt from an article in the Brisbane Times which is on line if you want to review it. They were referring to cheap BusinessClass seats using the same principle as your first class seats. Full article still current at the above mentioned news website.

It's not illegal. Fly Business for Less (flybusinessforless.com) has been operating for three years now and if it wasn't legal, it wouldn't be in business.

Fly Business for Less acquires millions of air miles through a real estate operation that is the main business of its owner. It uses those air miles to purchase air tickets, which it then on-sells to flyers at a huge discount over the normal cost of a business-class airfare. Although the company is based in the United States, more than 90 per cent of its business comes out of Australia, according to director of operations Zeke Abramsky.

Some airlines take exception to the way Fly Business for Less operates and from time to time a passenger with a ticket purchased from them will be denied boarding.

If that happens, according to Abramsky, Fly Business for Less will either refund the cost or book the passenger onto the next available flight.

Thank you for sharing this. If this were to ever happen with IOFFC, we would certainly perform a refund on the spot and rebook a flight should the customer desire. However, nothing like this has ever happened to us as of yet and I think it is due to the volume of flights we procure compared to flybusinessforless.com As I have said, we go to lengths to confirm that a ticket is finalized with the carrier's system and that appears to have been working thus far. My understanding is that a cancelled ticket at check in is happening infrequently (far less than 1% as an industry). I came up with this number by simply referring back to my sales over the last 8 months. Based on that percentage and the potential savings on the ticket, buying a ticket through a miles broker is certainly "profitable" in the long run.

The relevant section from United's MileagePlus terms and conditions (https://www.united.com/web/en-US/content/mileageplus/rules/default.aspx):

Prohibition of sale or barterThe sale or barter or attempted sale or barter of any such mileage, certificates, awards or benefits other than as authorized and/or sponsored by United is expressly prohibited. Any mileage, certificates, awards or benefits transferred, assigned or sold in violation of the Program Rules, in addition to exposing the member to the penalties otherwise associated with violations, may be confiscated or canceled. The use of award tickets that have been acquired by purchase, barter or other conduct in violation of Program Rules may result in termination of membership, cancellation of accrued mileage, certificates, awards or benefits, confiscation of the tickets, denial of boarding with respect to the ticket holder, and, at United's discretion, completion of the travel only upon payment of an applicable fare

I will leave the rest as an exercise for the reader.

• Like 1

Arnold Schwarzenegger's 6's rules of success #2: Break the rules, not the law.

Airline company's may not like what we do but in no way are we breaking any laws. We may me bending the rules here but let me lay down some facts. The mileage brokerage industry has been around for decades and if a client wants to play it safe and buy from the carrier - by all means do so. If you run a quick Google search you will see there is a healthy industry that has been built on mileage brokering which should be a clear indicator of its robustness over the years. Cancellations are extremely rare and if saving money isn't your forte then by all means pay the retail price.

• Like 1

Arnold Schwarzenegger's 6's rules of success #2: Break the rules, not the law.

Airline company's may not like what we do but in no way are we breaking any laws. We may me bending the rules here but let me lay down some facts. The mileage brokerage industry has been around for decades and if a client wants to play it safe and buy from the carrier - by all means do so. If you run a quick Google search you will see there is a healthy industry that has been built on mileage brokering which should be a clear indicator of its robustness over the years. Cancellations are extremely rare and if saving money isn't your forte then by all means pay the retail price.

What you note above is true, and for some people, it may be worth the value. I think that the risk is more for the people FROM whom you obtain the miles. United Airlines (among others) has suspended/cancelled accounts of people who resold miles, etc. A friend of a friend (I know, I know, the ol' friend of a friend story tongue.png ) had a million + miles in his account - did not see himself using them, so sold some. He got caught, his account was cancelled, he lost his status and all his miles.

It is all up to someones risk/reward stomach.

And in case you were considering selling your miles to an operation like this, from Thai Airways Royal Orchid Plus rules:

1. The selling, purchasing, bartering, auctioning or exchanging of all Royal Orchid Plus Awards, including Award tickets, for compensation is strictly prohibited. THAI reserves the right to withhold or confiscate Award documents, void remaining miles, close accounts, terminate membership, with or without notice, and take legal action in the event of any member found to be conducting a commercial transaction with third parties involving Award documents.

Every airline loyalty program will state the exact same rule as outlined above. This doesn't change the fact that you are not breaking the law if you choose to sell your miles and/or book a flight through a miles broker. Like TaiwanGirl said, it's all up to your risk/reward stomach. For anyone who is concerned, I would ask that you do some research on the robustness of this industry and you will soon realize that there are thousands of people engaging in these sorts of transactions every single day. Should you feel bad about breaking the rules? For me at a personal level, I feel the miles I have earned through flying should be used on whatever way I see fit. Whether that is gifting the flight to a family member or selling it to a friend for a great discount (I'm definitely not giving it to him for free), I will do whatever I want so long as it doesn't fall within criminal territory.

• Like 1

In the case of TG ROP, their rules specifically allow members to designate family members as nominees. Selling miles for profit is not allowed. That's great that you feel you should be able to sell your miles; however, when you signed up, you agreed to the programme's rules. I am definitely not going to risk my miles and status by breaking those rules.

Here is an interesting commentary:

http://millionmilesecrets.com/2014/08/28/why-i-dont-sell-miles-and-points/

If I have thousands of miles with EK, QR,EY or whatever. The miles are in my account given to me and created by the airline. How do transfer ownership of them when the airline controls how I redeem them? The airline doesn't seem to let me do anything with them other than redeem a flight, spend them in their online shop or give them to a charity designated by the airline.

If I have thousands of miles with EK, QR,EY or whatever. The miles are in my account given to me and created by the airline. How do transfer ownership of them when the airline controls how I redeem them? The airline doesn't seem to let me do anything with them other than redeem a flight, spend them in their online shop or give them to a charity designated by the airline.

Hi there,

Your best bet would be to go through the top mile's brokers which can be found by Googling "Sell Airline Miles". Once you have done your research on the brokers, all you are required to do is provide access to your account to them and that's it!

• Like 1

Interesting....

I'd like to see some real quotes posted...

I've applied online, I'll see what's offered.

Great idea!

Here are some of our best sellers. All prices are in USD and are ROUND TRIP:

Bangkok > London | $3190 | Thai Airways

Bangkok > Europe (excluding London) | $2890 | Thai Airways

Bangkok > Brisbane / Melbourne / Sydney | $1990 | Thai Airways

Bangkok > USA | $3290 | Cathay Pacific

Bangkok > Japan / Korea | $1290 | Thai Airways

Interesting....

Great idea!

Great information thanks: These are good prices - am I correct in assuming they are for Business Class ?

For those of us who prefer not to fly Thai Airways to the UK (because the beds are not horizontal) what other UK options are there ?

As a further comparison I have a flights booked back to the UK with Etihad's promotional fares (purchased directly from the airline web-page)

- July with Etihad Business Class: THB 146,000 (2 Adults + 1 Infant in the lap) (THB 69,570 for the Adult seats)

- December with Etihad Business Class: THB 207,000 (2 Adults + 1 Child Seat) (THB 72,300 for the Adult seats)

Edited by richard_smith237

Interesting....

Great idea!

Great information thanks: These are good prices - am I correct in assuming they are for Business Class ?

For those of us who prefer not to fly Thai Airways to the UK (because the beds are not horizontal) what other UK options are there ?

As a further comparison I have a flights booked back to the UK with Etihad's promotional fares (purchased directly from the airline web-page)

- July with Etihad Business Class: THB 146,000 (2 Adults + 1 Infant in the lap) (THB 69,570 for the Adult seats)

- December with Etihad Business Class: THB 207,000 (2 Adults + 1 Child Seat) (THB 72,300 for the Adult seats)

Hi there,

For the Bangkok to > Europe routes, depending on where you need to go, we also offer Swiss, Turkish and Lufthansa for $2890/round trip in their business class unit. If you prefer Thai Airways, First Class with them is $3790 for a round trip ticket.

Interesting....

Great idea!

TG change to a A380 I think in July to LHR.

I don't think you will get many takers, there are loads of wealthy TVF poster that fly first and business class all the time and wouldn't lose face by taking a cheaper price.

TVF posters are among the worlds hi so flyers.

Then there's always the digital pikeys but I can spot them slumming at the front of the bus from a mile away.

I don't think you will get many takers, there are loads of wealthy TVF poster that fly first and business class all the time and wouldn't lose face by taking a cheaper price.

Then there's always the digital pikeys but I can spot them slumming at the front of the bus from a mile away.

Already bought my biz class flights for the year for £1000 return each time....$3000?....wowee!

• Like 2

Exactly and for the TG First Class return to London it's perfectly possible to buy a regular ticket for very little less than the price quoted.

• Like 1

Exactly and for the TG First Class return to London it's perfectly possible to buy a regular ticket for very little less than the price quoted.

Then by all means, continue purchasing your first class TG tickets from your supplier. I'm not sure where you can buy a first class TG ticket for less than $4000 but it's possible considering the number of people who deal in the reward space.

Already bought my biz class flights for the year for £1000 return each time....$3000?....wowee!

That's a great price - which airline, and how to buy?

That's a great price - which airline, and how to buy?

ya where. I'd like to know the web URL you go this amazing price from.

Your 1st class tickets sound competitive.

However, your Biz class tickets aren't. I got better quotes (from google.com with Swiss, Austrian, Lufthansa, KLM & Air France) and, as a bonus, I'll get air miles and status points as well thumbsup.gif

Edited by Fab5BKK

Interesting....

Great idea!

I do not think those are great prices. If they are first class prices, they are OK. If they are business class prices they are not good. Now how do I define business class? My basis is the Premium elite class on EVA airlines. From USA LAX to BKK with a stop in Taiepei the roundtrip flight is about 1700 USD. That class of seat is very large, no elbow room issues, separate from coach and the only higher section is first class. I consider EVA Elite class the equivalent or better of International Business class